RWBY roleplayer looking for a new group/player(s)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAngel

Journey to the Unknown
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello there and first of all

Thank you for reading!

Now to start off I would just like to say I'm a massive RWBY fan and I've been a part of many roleplays here and there on the site but...as of recent they have all seemed to have...vanished without a trace.

So that's why I'm here. I'm looking for those interested in starting a RWBY roleplay regardless if its one on one or a group of 4 people including myself.

With volume 4 having just started, I feel there can be many many possibilities as well as incorperating new ideas and such.

If you have any interest or maybe you think I might be a potential candidate, please let me know and thank you again for reading!

Last edited:
:P Well I don't have a RWBY RP specifically, but I do have Fandomstuck, where you can totally create a RWBY-themed character and add some RWBY elements to the RP if you want. ^^

So, you're solely seeking RWBY roleplays, right? Everything I have in mind to show you is not RWBY.

So, you're solely seeking RWBY roleplays, right? Everything I have in mind to show you is not RWBY.
Also while I still search for those interested in RWBY type roleplays, I would like to hear about the stuff you want to show me if you think I'm a candidate for anything!

hello there!
i've also been searching for a long term team, and so far i've had no luck.

how would you feel about both of us playing two characters each on the same team? I know, it's probably a ton of work but I think it would be really fun.

or you can look for some other RWBY role players and let me know if you find another two people willing to join?

hello there!
i've also been searching for a long term team, and so far i've had no luck.

how would you feel about both of us playing two characters each on the same team? I know, it's probably a ton of work but I think it would be really fun.

or you can look for some other RWBY role players and let me know if you find another two people willing to join?
Yeah for now I think we could make two characters on the same team but of course we'll sort out why it's just the two of them and such maybe ^^

Whiiiiiiiiiiite. I would totally make a group rp with you for this. You should have asked!

I am developing a RWBY rp with my partner @Joshua Hewitson and we will be ready to post an open invitation soon. The scope will be a four-person team playing team STRQ (Stark), Qrow's old group you see in the intro to Volume 3 episodes. The players will run through some of the past events Yang's mother Raven will likely have gone through, expanding on Joshua's interpretation of the series evidence. We will need three more players to round out the roster, so stay tuned. More information to come.​

Last edited by a moderator:

I think he wants you to play two chars each, to fill out a standard team.

Status
Not open for further replies.