2. Beginner
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Romance
Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from Dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction, creatures of Grimm, set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the Darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change. And in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help them even the odds.

This power was appropriately named, Dust.

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the Darkness. And in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and, most importantly, life.

Ruby looks out the window of the ship. "What do ya think, little sis? Ready to go to Beacon?"

"I don't know, Yang. I got moved ahead two years. I don't wanna be treated differently."

"You'll be fine. That just means they'll like you more."

"Will they though?"

Ruby looks around the ship at the other students. Luckily, noone was looking at her. She rubs her weapon, transforming Sniper-Scythe named Crescent Rose reassuringly.

@Lurcolm

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

Idiots in fancy clothing and fancy weapons. Idiots with adorable animal ears.idiots who think they're going to make a difference in this crazy as all fucking hell world where people use spiders the size of large dogs for hunting.

And what of the biggest idiot here? Pitch black hair and wonderful jade eyes, he walked around with three massive oval bulges in his back. He's not here for some noble or sinister scheme, he's not here for revenge or discovery, no he's here for a much more simpler cause.

He's here to kill.

Walking alongside him are two very very stupid individuals, they're not idiots, oh no, they're here to protect him, and he's never going to say they're idiots. They're just stupid enough to walk around with a potential serial killer

Both were a foot taller than his six foot frame, and about six foot wide. He's lovingly nicknamed them after his favourite childhood story, and they've taken a liking to it. Twins that were identical all the way except for their eyes. One bright green, one a light blue. Other than that, same dull brown hair, same stupid look, same birth mark covering their left hands.

Jason knew they weren't idiots, they at least looked where they were going. Not like him though. His his high quality black chitin combat gear didn't stop toes catching into the floor, or an idiot's stumbling right into some red haired girl with a scythe thing as a weapon, he silently noticed how his little rotors on both arms, fulled to the brim with silk string and having a small blade to cut it clean off was very, very lacking in the aesthetics department

"Hey! Watch it!" Ruby says as someone steps on her toes. Suddenly, a hologram appears of a woman. Shes blond with her hair in a bun, wearing a white blouse, black tights, and a purple cape. In her hand is a wand.

"Whoa."

"Who is that?"

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon. I am Glinda Goodwitch, and I am a professor here at Beacon."

"I guess that answers that."

"This is one of the most prestigious battle schools in the Remnant. We train Hunters and Huntresses, the people who go out to fight the Darkness, to fight the Grimm, as you well know. Some of you are coming from former battle schools, and others, this is your first time at school like this. It will push you beyond your limits, and harden you to do what needs to be done. Good luck, and again.... Welcome to Beacon Academy."

The viewports open, and the students look out. "Gotta love the view." A boy next to Ruby and Yang runs to the bathroom, and they here him retching. "I guess it's not for every body."

The boy comes back and introduces himself. He has vomit on his shoe. "Ew! You have puke on your shoe! Get away from me! Get away from me! EW!"

Sigh. Three seconds. Three seconds was all he got from them, he did manage to get a good look at them. Geez are they colour coded? One's red and the other is Yellow. The yellow one looked like a tomboy to the end. The other looked like a squirrel on a sugar rush and possessed a very cute little thing. He shrugged it off, Fee and Fum weren't quick enough, and he just waved him off as he got up himself.

When another women showed up via hologram, he just shut her out. It's the same every time "blah blah blah great honour, blah blah blah where you come from, blah blah blah great edition."

The other guy made Jason lose his shit. He didn't find it funny, but when he came out him with his puke shoes,he refused to step near him. The rotors whirred as a large top was shot into him. No harm done, just something to knock him back on his ass.

Ruby jerked as a blob of something hit vomit boy and pins him to the wall. "Hey! Who do you think you are? He didn't do anything to you!" She pulls Crescent Rose from her back, transforming it in one motion.

"Easy, Ruby. Maybe it was an accident that it happened. We don't know."

"I know what I saw, Yang."

She puts Crescent Rose away, but keeps an eye on the boy.

Fee and Fum sneered at the little girl, Jason having to wave them off and pointed to the vomit boy. The two nodded and ran for him, peeling him off the wall and giving him a pat on the back as Jason decided to address the people in front of him

"Sorry but she's in fact correct. I freaked out spectacularly and hit him with a strand. For that I apologise " he turned with his heels, pointing to the vomit boy before he dropped down in a bow, returning to his previous stance

"I'm sorry to bother you but do you have any idea where to go from now? Those two imbeciles wouldn't be able to find a treasure in a sand pit with a map" he motioned for his two bodyguards, now showing their backs. On said backs were two identical weapons except for colour. He doubted anyone cared what colour when you're looking at a giant steel ball strapped to a chain and a spiked handle. Like the back of Jason's clothing, they had his family insignia on their backs as well

"Oh and for the love for all that is sane, where can we find clothes that don't scream "I'm a noble! I'm better than you!"

"There is a shop just down the street from...." She pauses. Damn. I'm not at Signal anymore. "I don't know. I've never been to this part of the city."

"I have. Take Market street to Pierce's Square. There is a shop just across the road from the big fountain. You can't miss it."

He smiled as he gave a whistle, the two big bastards dropped what they were doing and followed him once more. Jason gave one last look, waving for the two strange girls "Thank you and Have a nice day!"

He followed her instructions, buying a shirt and heavy winter jacket, the kind you use in snow, and some jeans. His bodyguards went for the stupid biker look, leather jacket and pants, shaved heads for the effect, and the staple of all bodyguards, sunglasses.

Jason hallowed out the jacket's stuffing, leaving space for the three giant spider eggs he's got lodged in his back, smiling to himself ad he went back to Beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.