RuneScape?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
It's probably unlikely, but has anyone here ever played RuneScape? It's a good game, and has no doubt gotten better. If anyone is interested in an RP (players or non-players, I/we'll educate you on the basics), show some hands.

I'm interested! I used to love Runescape, and I still do, but then it feels oppressive for non-members. Either way, I love the setting, so I'm interested in an RP.

I'm interested! I used to love Runescape, and I still do, but then it feels oppressive for non-members. Either way, I love the setting, so I'm interested in an RP.

I played it mostly when I was much younger, so I never quite got the hang of it until later in life, but it still was pretty fun. But when I try to get back on a few years later, I find out they added some pissy evolution of combat. I stopped before I even got through it. But the setting and story are both pretty badass.

I could be interested in this, definitely!

Kewl.

Status
Not open for further replies.