Runaway Bride

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rootless

Original poster
In this plot I want to be the female. I'm only interested in an mxf for this particular roleplay, so I'm sorry if this doesn't suit you.

Tansley Hemming is a twenty two year old with the perfect life. The perfect fiancé, even the perfect little puff ball of a kitten they shared in the apartment they shared. And then it was time for her to walk down the aisle, and she couldn't do it. So she left a note in her room, and climbed out the window in her wedding dress. And then, she did the unthinkable. She went on her honeymoon, without her fiancé.

This is where the story picks up. Will Tansley find love? A fling? Or will her fiancé find her and bring her home? It's your call.

I do tend to like to do some detail in sex. I'm more than happy to give you smut if it's not all sex and no plot. An equal balance is preferable. I post anywhere from 4 sentences to three paragraphs. Either message here or pm me :)

I'm interested!!!

Sure (: Please pm me with any questions or even just what role you think the male should have!

Status
Not open for further replies.