Rulers of Night

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should I do with Rulers of Night?

• Continue from exactly where we left off.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue from where we left off but after a time skip (1 week, for example)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reboot the entire thing.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladis

Edgesquire
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
Hello there, people of Iwaku!
A while ago I started a RP called Rulers of Night. Sadly, it didn't last particularly long due to a lot of people dropping out already in the beginning. Since the thread hasn't been scrapped, there is still a possibility to save the RP, but for that I need new, dedicated members who don't mind adding to and developing the plot of the RP. I do, however, understand that some find it intimidating to join a RP which has already been going on for a while. Therefor there is an alternative to this.

Should the RP continue from where it was left last time (perhaps a week later or something along those lines) or should it be completely rebooted?

If there is anything you're wondering about or you'd like to announce interest in joining the RP, don't be afraid of posting below.

Note: If you were in the old RP and still are interested, state so below.

I'm in the old and still interested!
17sb2o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Ne, I hold an interest in this RP. Wouldn't mind joining if it kicked off(again); it looks fun.

You have caught my eye with this, it's not very often that I do a vampire rp and I've kind of been itching to do one for a bit. This one looks like I'd have quite some fun.

You have caught my eye with this, it's not very often that I do a vampire rp and I've kind of been itching to do one for a bit. This one looks like I'd have quite some fun.

Yay! Thank you for showing interest.^^

Still here and interested. :)

No way I am giving up Claudius and Jayce! ;_;

I'm really interested. I've been itching for a good Vampire RP. I'll mention my signature, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.