1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

RP With Me?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lunita Nesta, Jul 5, 2014.

1. So, I am pretty new to this site but loving it so far. I love the one on one role play and need a partner. I would like to do something along the lines of a kidnapping, or adventure, or even a bit of a horror. Pretty much I want to work out the details with someone and just have fun! Let me know here or you can message me as well.
    Thanks! <3

2. Are you into medieval fantasy and "monster" PCs?
    If so, I think we might even be able to swing something in way of a dark fantasy setting. Horror, adventure, and I think I have an idea for the kidnapping aspect of it, if you think you might be interested.

If not, a free little bump for your thread anyway!

3. I love medieval rps and monsters. I am pretty easy going with RPs. I really love dark fantasy as well. Thank you so much for responding :)

4. No worries at all.
    I sent a PM your way so we could see about hashing out details.

5. Hashing out the details is what makes the rp that much better xD