RP with me! I want alllll the yaoi (prefer dark themes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peaceswore

Original poster
So small intro I'm Peaceswore and as the title says I'm searching for some MxM, BxB and allll the yaoi~~ I am capable of playing either dominate or sub, but like many I prefer sub. Of course switch works for me as well~ As of now I have few plot ideas and would honestly like to discuss them with you, as it would be little fun if I'm the only one coming up with the plot :) I like dark themes~ I can do fluff... Buuut I prefer to have a dark theme with the occasional fluff Now that's out of the way~
What I would like from my partner​
  • Please no one liners, I understand if you can't get out a bunch of paragraphs, but if I'm given one liners I will lose energy to post.​
  • Try to post at least a paragraph, I'm not planning to write a thesis so you don't have to either​
  • Don't be shy, if you want to do something in the RP tell meh! I'll likely do it (plot, kink or etc)​
  • Please be capable of playing as more than one character at times. I'm fine with one main but I don't want to be the only one play NPCs​
  • If you get bored of a plot or want to switch it up tell meh!!! Really I'm a listener I will listen to your request!​
  • Like dark themes ie kidnapping, death, rape etc etc​
  • Try you best to post at least once a day (more is better but I get if you cant)​
  • If you can't post for more than a week give me a heads up!​

What I shall do for thee
  • Post at a decent speed (I do have school so most of my post will happen at night or evening)
  • Try to keep the plot interesting
  • Give you something to respond to
  • If you have read this have the first word in the PM any color other than black if you can't just tell me why
  • I have little limits when it comes to Kinks I don't do Mpreg and certain other things, but rape, kidnapping and other things are cool~ Ask for more info in the PM
Pairings!!!
Incest Themes
Step father ♦ Step son

Brother Brother
Father Son
Distant blood relative taking care of relative Younger relative

Mythical Themes
Prince x Serf
E.T Human
Elf ...
Fairy ...
Pirate ...
Centaur ...
Shape shifter ...

Lycan/Werewolf ...
Vampire ...

Demon...

IRL Themes
(if you want we can have a fantasy spin to this ie they have powers or are supernatural)
CEO Intern/worker

Prison/jail inmate Prison/jail inmate
Prison/jail inmate Officer
Prostitute ...
Drug addict ...
Cop ♦ Partner
Bully Victim
Murderer Victim

Murderer ♦ Cop
Detective Suspect
Older brother's friend younger brother
Cross dresser Homophobe
Doctor/psychiatrist Patient
Cannibal Prey
Cannibal noncannibal killer
Crime lord Hacker

F a n d o m
(ocs only)
SAO
Attack on Titan
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Darker than Black
Black Butler

If interested PM me!
If there is a pairing I don't have here and you want to do it feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I wanted to let you know that about 3/4 of your post is written in black, which makes it impossible for people using a dark background to read your request without highlighting it. O_O To remove a color, just highlight your black text and select the "x" in the lower right corner of the color dialogue. That'll set it back to the default color, which changes as the backgrounds change.

Happy partner hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.