RP partner

T

Tyranes

Original poster
I'm looking for an rp partner for a medieval rp maybe, perhaps a medieval/fantasy thing, though I don't really mind what genre. Just saying: I suck at the whole 'romance' thing, but you can fit it in somewhere if you like (though no male/male or female/female please) , just know that I'll probably just be sitting here awkwardly not knowing what to respond with.
Also my characters tend to be a bit cruel/chaotic/bloodthirsty/murderous. So whoever I am will end up running around killing stuff at one point or another.
I don't really have many plot ideas and I don't really mind where things ends up going, so if you have any thoughts please feel free to tell.
I sound slightly crazy haha.

Anyone want to rp with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am down. I think a Dark Fantasy/Medieval Rp will do my soul wonders. I even have the perfect character in mind for such a dreary setting. And I am glad that romance can be taken almost entirely from the occasion. Any other idea's regarding what you're looking for or what character you'll play? I am in the mood for an action/adventure roleplay with some graphic details perhaps?

Action/adventure sounds good.
I'd probably be either a thief or a ranger-type, not sure which, I guess it might depend on the situation they'd be in.
What kind of character were you thinking of running?

BeFunky_enb2013_11_2216_35_54_52jpg_zps22dc057f.jpg

My viper character, Myriah. Who is a warrior/ spell sword whose vocation is a monster hunter.

Hmm... I think I'll go with my ranger-type character Kyan. I came up with him ages ago but never actually used him. He's not necessarily evil, but he makes a living killing people and or stealing for anyone who'll pay him.

So chaotically neutral? I can work with that, I'll work on a post and setting. I'll also describe the rp in my post in great detail. That way you get an idea for the overall plot as well.