RP Partner Please

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jax

Original poster
Though I just started today , Im ready to start things off with at least a decent RP Partner , someone who can follow a roleplay and at the same time can lead it . Nobody that posts simple things , I love to read a paragraph of diffrent scenes or specifics. As for genre I do almost every one. Romance , Fantasy , War , Adventure , Medieval , Sci fi etc . I adapt to stories making them interesting . Comment or Message me and lets create some EPIC shit eh? xD

I am looking for some long term rp. I do romance, Fantasy. I have not done a Rp with War. I like Medieval and Not too sure on Sci fi. I like to try not too plan too much of the rp, cause unplanned ones, seem to come out better and keep you wanting to come back looking back. So let me know what you think? We can plan out our characters if you would like, or just pick a genre and just, jump into it.

I might he interested with the right plot

Status
Not open for further replies.