ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST RP Partner lookout!

honeysweetest.co

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
EST Timeline
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Agender
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, steampunk, isekai
Hi there, my name is Honey and I have been RPing for 5~ years. I am currently looking for any fandom rp's or any Steampunk, Fantasy, Isekai(of some sorts), and Adventure storylines!

Rules:
I don't have many rules when it comes to rp-ing, however, I do have some boundaries & preferences.
-If you are interested in rp-ing, please dm me first so that I don't get too confused!
-I am very uncomfy with romance stuff and have no idea how it works(I'm aroace). The only time I'm somewhat comfortable with romance is when a oc/cc is are viewed by the public by being romantic into each other but are not in actuality, so please refrain from having much romantic gestures.
-I like to keep my rp more on the casual side. On a good day I like to post at least one paragraph but sometimes I write one or two sentences less than I usually write.
-I am a currently in college but I'm quite fine rp-ing with minors. Just be sure to follow the rules above and be respectful.

Troops i'm looking to rp(platonicly):
-enemies/rivals to good friends
-enemies/rivals due to opposing powers(ex: necromancer vs cleric)
-youthful+naive with tired+experienced
-reincarnated lovers meet in an art gallery(or other settings). one remembers their past lives but the other one doesn't(can be turned into angst if suggested)
-siblings/friends attending wizarding/magic school(fantasy setting)
-detective and police
-wandering poet and settled artist(mainly fantasy setting)

Genres
(Yellow = currently interested in, Blue = not currently interested)
Fantasy
Steampunk
Isekai

Adventure
Morden

Fandoms:
(Yellow = currently interested in, Blue = not currently interested)
-Enstars(Or Ensemble Stars)
-Pokemon
-Touken Ranbu

-Genshin Impact
-Yu-Gi-Oh!(Duel Monsters, Zexal and Arc-V)
-Reverse 1999
-Bungou Stray Dogs
-MLP/Pony Town

Fantasy:

1.(Fantasy) Hiroto Sakemura, a young boy aiming to be an Exorcist for his village in the outer ring enters a magic academy. Well, what is this magic academy you might ask? This magic academy is based on a floating island above earth that teaches magic users of the island to further expand their magic. This floating island is run by magic and no citizen down on earth has been able to reach nor heard of this island, as there is an invisibility spell cast all around it.
Now, back to Hiroto, the young man was born on the outer ring of the circle. The outer ring is where all the dirt poor or impoverished people normally reside. Maybe there might be farmers, but it's scarce. Like you rarely see them! But anyways, the more you go into the center of the island, the more modern, more advanced the island becomes. Now, doesn't that sound great. Magic cars and conveniences could be found the more you go in, and the more diverse you see people of our island becomes! There is elemental magic, celestial magic, even the weird cliche ones you guys read in your fairy tales.
However, if you are really interested in Hiroto Sakemura, the magic academy just happens to be right in the center, so we wish you good luck following him in his journey.
2.(Fantasy(mainly)+Adventure+Morden) Kiton Xie was born into a group that worshiped a magical tree as their "god". He was named the sacrifice to the magical tree because his eye color is the same as the sap of the magical tree. Just before his sacrificial ritual, he escaped his ceremonial preprations to the tree to make a wish, hoping to be reborn out of the group's control. However, he was indecisive of what type of future he wants so the magical tree splits his soul to when he becomes of age and a separate reality where he is not born in the group. Now it's two decades since then and Kiton's split souls are still out there. (You can be any role you'd like! Just make sure it's reasonable to the plot!)

Steampunk
1. Honey Moreland is the shared name between a pair of twins(One male, one female). Their mother passed away and unfortunately did not give them any names. The last word she said was "Honey" and that became both of their names from then on out. They prefer to go by their nicknames, "Hun" and "Nene", but will still often use "Honey" out of spite+to piss people off. Now, in their blimp, they fly around Steam City looking for the answer to their most awaited case, the leadup to a civil war!

(The Steampunk and Isekai/Adventure prompts were made to be in some way connected to each other, by the way.)

Isekai/Adventure
1. You have just woken up in another world after your death in a civil war. When you clear your head, you have just realized that you have just woken up in a shrine and is that... the shrine keeper nursing you? After learning his name, Masahiko Miyamoto and that he is the former shrine keeper of this particular shrine as he handed the title to his younger sister, you are aiming to live a better life by living a life full of adventures However, the world around you is much different than your original world and is surrounded by magic!