RP Pals, Anyone?

K

Kuro-chan

Original poster
Hi, there! I'm just looking for anyone willing to be friends and roleplay with new and socially awkward gooby like myself. I don't care if it's a group, one on one, a new or recommended thread, or if you just want to be friends, really. :)

Honestly, I'm open to any type of rp as long as it's not overly mature.

Just let me know if you're interested in anything!

ill be your friend :P i love meeting new people, and i also like to roleplay so o.o i guess that would help me make the cut hah

Alright, guys, what should we rp? should we brainstorm then start a thread, or...

Do you have any particular types of RP that you prefer?

Depending on what you guys are doing, I might be game. I'm looking for more roleplays to keep me busy while I'm at home. It's a pain copying posts from my laptop to my cellphone (No internet at home), but it's worth the bother.

I like Medieval fantasy with Horror themes, some fanfiction, some Victorian era or Puritanical with horror themes.

Hello! im new to this website too! Maybe we can role play together ! I like to role play wolves. you wanna become pals?

Whoa! So many replies! I guess at this time I should introduce myself.
I essentially rp anything from romance to horror (this includes animal rps, so wolves are fine, Mayflower :3) but I guess my favorites include anything fantasy in general.
So I'm really fine with any rp type in general just so long as it'd pg-13 and under (so, no sex or overly terrifying and graphic gore).
Just let me know if you'd like one on one, group, or just a general jump in thread that we come up with. :3

Reactions: Mayflower
mmm...since a couple of us are on right now should we just brainstorm until we come up with something we like?