Rp Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiresias

Original poster
I have a lot of ideas and settings for a variety of role plays. I wanted to share them with you guys. Here's some ideas:
(Note: I'll be using letters in place of the character)
  • A and B go to a costume party. A murder occurred and everyone is slowly dying. The murderer turns out to be A's friend: B
  • A is a runaway slave and runs into a B, a wealthy person. B helps bring justice to A
  • R finds an entrance way to different dimension and is greeted by creatures who want to kill them
  • V is dead. V's friend, T is tries to bring V back to life and but only brought back their soul. They are now being hunted down by an organization
  • A group of people have awoken in the Underworld and is trying to escape
  • There's a war between two organizations
That's all I have for now. Feel free to come up with more to add to the list; or use these ideas for your roleplay!

Interesting! Sounds like some of these could be mashed together. Are you looking for a one x one roleplay or a group roleplay?

Interesting! Sounds like some of these could be mashed together. Are you looking for a one x one roleplay or a group roleplay?
Thank you! I'm mostly looking for a one x one roleplay since I'm still not that comfort with group roleplay.

Hey!

I really like the first idea:
A and B go to a costume party. A murder occurred and everyone is slowly dying. The murderer turns out to be A's friend: B

I'd be interested in doing a one-on-one roleplay with you. I wouldn't mind playing B, the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.