1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Rp Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tiresias, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a lot of ideas and settings for a variety of role plays. I wanted to share them with you guys. Here's some ideas:
    (Note: I'll be using letters in place of the character)
    • A and B go to a costume party. A murder occurred and everyone is slowly dying. The murderer turns out to be A's friend: B
    • A is a runaway slave and runs into a B, a wealthy person. B helps bring justice to A
    • R finds an entrance way to different dimension and is greeted by creatures who want to kill them
    • V is dead. V's friend, T is tries to bring V back to life and but only brought back their soul. They are now being hunted down by an organization
    • A group of people have awoken in the Underworld and is trying to escape
    • There's a war between two organizations
    That's all I have for now. Feel free to come up with more to add to the list; or use these ideas for your roleplay!

2. Interesting! Sounds like some of these could be mashed together. Are you looking for a one x one roleplay or a group roleplay?

3. Thank you! I'm mostly looking for a one x one roleplay since I'm still not that comfort with group roleplay.

4. Hey!

I really like the first idea:
    A and B go to a costume party. A murder occurred and everyone is slowly dying. The murderer turns out to be A's friend: B

I'd be interested in doing a one-on-one roleplay with you. I wouldn't mind playing B, the murderer.

5. Really?

That's awesome Mister H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.