Romeo & Juliet Assassin Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heaven Sent Devil

Original poster
I have an idea for a group rp with maybe 4-5 characters, possibly more if I can get the interest in it. The idea is based off of Romeo and Juliet in the loosest sense.

There are two families of assassins, both highly skilled. One family is slightly more cunning than the other, while the opposite family relies on brute strength. Their missions are given by the king, who splits them between the two families. Political assassinations are given to one family, while the other family receives missions pertaining to high society citizens, people who escape justice, and general baddies. The two families have been feuding for years, slowly trying to kill each other off, but never quite succeeding. Enter our "Romeo & Juliet". They meet when one manages to kill off a target that the other messed up on, and it's lust at first sight. (I say lust because love at first sight is stupid.)

What I'm looking for is people to play members of both families, along with the king, queen, and a few other characters. I know this sounds kind of rough, but this is my first time trying to start a group roleplay. But, I promise if I get the people, I'll be able to work it all out!

Now, I suppose I should put some rules, which I don't really have many.

The first, don't be an asshole.
Control your own characters
If there's a problem, act like the adults the forum title claims you are and talk them out.

And....that's about all I can think of for now. If I get people for the idea, I'll probably come up with me.

I'd be up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.