Romance Rp ideas, need partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AkiraWolf

Original poster
__~Romance RP~__

I would like to do a romance RP, but of course i need a partner. Lol :)

A few things about me:
•I am a bisexual female.
•I am on Iwaku a lot.
•I'm logged on a lot of the time, but that doesn't always mean I'm on necessarily.
•I'm on the Central Time Zone, i live in the US.
•I can play both male and female rolls.
•I can do fxf, mxf, mxm.

Idk if that helps u any but i just decided to put it.

What I'm looking for:
•An active RPer.
*[right now I'm in Puerto Rico, I'm coming back on the 18th though. I won't be on 24/7.] When i say active RPer i don't exactly mean 24/7, because I'm not right now, but on at 'least' once or twice a day.
•A long term player.
*Not someone who's gonna abandon me, cuz that sucks! If u end up having too, for a good reason it's ok. And let me know if your not going to be on for a while
•Good grammar and vocabulary.
*You don't have to be a genius at it, but i need to know at least what your saying, and id like a little variety in vocabulary.

A few ideas i have:

{•Fantasy romance•}
*Werewolf ~ werewolf x werewolf, werewolf x human, werewolf x vampire.
*Vampire ~ vampire x human, vampire x werewolf,
*Angel ~ angel x human, angel x fallen angel,
Those types of things :)

{•Medieval Romance•}
*royal x knight
*royal x slave
*royal x royal
*royal x commoner

{•High school•}
*Emo x popular
*Emo x emo
* 'loser' x popular
* student x new student
* BFF x BFF
* enemies. [enemies who realize they love each other.]

They can be f x f, f x m, m x m.
Message me for more details or tips, any ideas let me know!

When you contact me about an RP whether replying in this thread or in PM I ask that you please list:
-RP(s) you'd like to do or are deciding on
-what kind. (Ex. Fxf, fxm, or mxm)
-the gender you will play.
-the role you will play. (Ex, if you choose a vampirexhuman rp, tell me if you will be playing the vampire or human, and if you will be a boy or girl if its a fxm)

We will decide the plot and all via PM. And thanks, doing this helps save a lot of time :)

~~~BTW, I'll reply to u in PM~~~

***********updated thread: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/romance-rp.28867/ ******************

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'd be interested for a f x m student x new student, BFF x BFF or enemies(:

Hey! [: I'm interested in doing:
a fxf vampire x human
a student x new student (doesn't matter what the pairing is)

I be interested in a FXM (Me with Female if that is okay)

I really would like to try:

Royal X Slave

"Looser"X Popular Kid

Ok. :) that'll work.
With looser x popular I'm not the greatest at playing popular though. So ud have to play that popular if we decide on that. I'll pm u

Hello, an angel xfallen angel sounds really good right now. I would like to be the angel though if that's ok? :)

Heyy, I'd like to do that Werewolf x werewolf with you or the Enemies, or BFF x BFF.
Depending on whcih ones I'll play guy or girl. Enemies I'd like to be a girl. And werewolf I'd like to be a girl. :)

Kk :)
From the rp's iv done it turns out enemies is a lot harder subject to do. Bffxbff and werewolfxwerewolf are easier. Is there one u like over the other?

Role plays I'd like to do: Vampire x human, Royal x royal, Emo x emo, Bff x bff
F x M
I play female.
Human, Royal, Emo, Bff
LOL

I'm rather interested in any of your ideas. I need to get a roleplay going again and you seem to have a similar mindset. I'm a little more interested in angel x fallen angel, and especially fxf. But I can also do fxm playing a male character if that would fit the character backgrounds better. I would assume we can discuss this further if you decide you would like to roleplay with me. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.