Romance Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
Yeah Yeah...I know this is a very cheezy title, but I truly am looking for a Romance Roleplay. I am open to any plot ideas people might have. If there is a Romance RP you've been wanting to RP for a while and it DOES NOT include Yaoi, Yuri or Smut, then I am all in. I will promise to post my reply as quickly as possible after the reply people give. I am willing to play either guy or girl. Any takers? Please reply to this thread or send me a private message! Thank you!

I don't really write romance myself, but if you're ok with a one on one you might get some bites in that subforum!

Don't know if you're still looking for one, but if you are I'm interested.

Sounds great! Did you have a plot in mind that you'd like to Roleplay?

I've always wanted to do a romantic roleplay,but I want it to be modern. Anything we can build off of that?

Just started a reality show roleplay, want to join?

Sure? Are there any requirements?

Nope, not really. Just have to fill out a short character profile.

And relating back to the romance one x one, I've always wanted to do an Abusive boyfriend roleplay. I know its super weird though xD

And relating back to the romance one x one, I've always wanted to do an Abusive boyfriend roleplay. I know its super weird though xD

Ok! Can you link me to it?

Also about the One on one romance roleplay, I'm totally down for that! Would it be the RP where she runs away from this guy and he tries to catch her? Or where she escapes the relationship and meets another guy? What do you want the plot to be? I'm cool with anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.