1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Romance, Adventure and or Supernatural

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chloe Lumar, Aug 16, 2013.

1. I am looking for a roleplay involving romance, adventure or supernatural. Possibly all three or add ons. I can write up to three to four para depending how well the roleplay is going. I get on every few hours, at least for the summer time. I'm happy to discuss any story with you, more than one roleplay is perfect as well. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Oh and my character is an elf.

Thank you for your time.

2. I'm down! Are you looking for any particular type of character? I can play just about anything.

3. Anything is fine honestly

4. Okay! So when you say elf, do you mean a Tolkien style elf? Also, male or female?

I kind of want to develop either a monk-like warrior character or a vagabond musician/poet that constantly makes bad deals. XD