1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay Thoughts

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kame, Sep 15, 2015.

?

Your Thoughts?

1. Blue Exorcist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Noragami

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Naruto (Something Original)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Anime based Academy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I will help in the production of 1 or 2 of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't seen anything good (in my opinion) on the forums lately regarding roleplays, Usually if i don't see what i want i make it almost immediately but this time i can't seem to find inspiration. There will be a voting/polling option above so you guys can vote on what would be more appealing to you. First off if you don't like anime then leave, because i don't like the use of actual images of others in RP, its rather weird if they find out and well its just awkward in my fullest opinion. Using fake/animated images as characters seems a bit more logical to me.

Here's a list of Roleplays i am seeking to make and or collaborate with others to make.
    • Blue Exorcist
    • Noragami
    • Naruto (something original)
    • Anime based Academy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.