Roleplay/Story reading suggestion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Tiger Dragon

Chillaxed
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
AEST : 10am-10pm
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
Alright, so I am waiting for a few things outside the site before I start on my roleplaying adventure here.

That being said, every night before I go to bed I always find a roleplay, be it mine or someone else's to sit down and read while I fall asleep.

Problem is I'm new here!

I guess I am asking if there is anyone out there who might want to share your roleplay / short story to be read?

I'm not a huge fan of slice of life, but a good romance I'm always down to read. Some real angst or fantasy sounds good! A bit of erotic is always fine with me too, but I'd love some story behind it as well.

Or maybe share with me the summaries or really odd or badass roleplays you've done in the past!

Ordinarily, I wouldn't volunteer roleplays that aren't mine for reading but in this case, I happen to know that both enjoy people reading their roleplays. There's kind of a a lot of smut so that might not be entirely your bag but I think that they're both quite solid writers: @Jorick @Pahn NSFW writing warning: Royal Toy

Sure I think I will definitely take a peek! Thanks for the suggestions!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I do all my rps in threads primarily so it's easier for me to backread them, but I have no problems with anybody else reading them, that's why they're public! lol
Enjoy, maybe:
MISCELLANEOUS - SOLO RP - Ye Olde RP Archive

Q is a "human" gun-for-hire. (primarily violent/serious/drama/action/supernatural stuff)
Jiden is a human. (primarily slice of life and/or comedy)
Lori is a trickster/thief with a draconic curse. (primarily fantasy/comedy)
(RPs are for the most part separated by character)

Most of the links have summaries that... hopefully are decent enough to understand what is going on.
But if you want more info on the main OCs I use I also have a thread for that too lol.

At current for something short and entertaining (that was unfortunately abandoned) I'd recommend Lycanthropic Triad which is essentially a romantic comedy between a lycan, werewolf, and therian human.

For something more serious I'd say Night Light is an rp I always like backreading. It's kinda long though. Violent Homophobe Q meets chef at fetish club he frequents, stressed/abusive relationship ensues.

But I mean. There's tons of stuff there so I'm sure you'll find something that is interesting to you.

Welcome back to Iwaku! and if you enjoy any of those feel free to hit me up for a 1x1 rp lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
Kitti already mentioned an RP of mine, which amuses me greatly. There's also the large story I wrote (intended originally to be about novel length, but it ended up more like two novels long) after promising it as an incentive for a fundraiser we did last year that vastly exceeded my expectations. The characters are named after Iwaku members, though only very loosely or not at all based on them as people; those who donated enough to the fundraiser to be guaranteed a spot were asked the basic details of what kind of character they wanted, and I extrapolated from there. The setting and plot and such are all just me playing with a variety of ideas I've had rolling around in my head for years.

It's called Götterdämmerung and can be found in this thread. It's high fantasy through and through, set in a vaguely colonial era rather than the classic medieval. Plenty of magic and other nonsense going on. I should note that it's meant to be a fun read, so a lot of the plot and character development is sped along rather than being given proper time to build, but if all you're looking for is some entertainment then it should work just fine.

• Love
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
I'd highly suggest checking out the stories in the link below , all winners from a recurring competition on Iwaku :D (which is ongoing this month as well, by the way!)

WRITING - MISC Hall of Fame