Roleplay search | Fandom interest mostly, but other things too

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

GrapeSoda

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Depends
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Introduction
Hello, names Grape Soda, and I'm on the search for a few roleplays. I suppose I should start with my post length for one. I go from one-liners to a paragraph or two. I can do more, of course if that's what you prefer.

- I'm 32, so I prefer my partners to be 18+
- I'm female, but I go by any pronouns because I could care less about gender tbh
- I'm in the Asexual / Aromantic spectrum, but I love reading and roleplaying a good romance
- I have been roleplaying since I was 17
- I'm on the computer all the time unless I'm at work, so I'm fairly active.
- I'm fine rping characters as my partner sees them, if you have an LGBT head canon on a character, we can do that.

DC
Currently craving a batfam rp for all I care without any ships if I'm being honest, but if you ship within the batfam, we could do that too. Hell, I would even be interested in a reverse batfam AU rp. (If you don't know what that is, it's Damien being the oldest sibling, then Tim, then Jason, then Dick)

Also interested in Batman/Superman

Marvel Ships
Tony Stark X Loki*****
Tony Stark X Steve Rogers *****
Tony Stark X Bucky Barnes
Thor X Bruce

[Bolded is who I know I'm good at playing]

PLOTS FOR MCU

MCU based, post-Avengers Endgame.
  1. Stony: Steve and Tony were dating all through the MCU till the accords + Steve not telling Tony about Bucky killing his parents. After Tony sacrifices himself with the infinity stones and Steve sets out to return them to their rightful places, he goes back to before his and Tony's relationship got messed up and tries to do better this time around.
  2. Stony: Tony survives the stones, but loses the use of his arm as well as goes blind in his right eye. I'm thinking Steve offers to help him recover and they grow closer like they used to be.
  3. After snapping his fingers to end the battle with Thanos, Tony finds himself back in time before everything started, his working theory is that the Time Stone is involved, and decides to change a few things before they happen. Examples being: Get rid of Obi before he ends up in Afghanistan among other things. This could be Stony or FrostIron.
If I think of more, I will update accordingly

My Hero Academia Ships
BakuDeku
ShotoDeku
EndHawks
DabiHawks*****

PLOTS FOR MY HERO ACADEMIA

I have a few Dabihawks ideas, they can involve a lovechild if you are into mpreg and we can discuss this in DMs if you would like.

- League of Villains Vigilante AU-
This could really just be a few different ways to be honest. Either The League is just this group of people who have gone through their usual problems in life and decide to do heroism their own way or we can play it as this: Without the influence of All For One or the doctor, Tomura and the other become tired of being on the run for their misdeeds and decide vigilantism is a far better deal than villainy.

- Hawks is tired, being run ragged because the HPSC never lets him rest and pulls him in several different directions. He needs to be perfect, up to their standards, even if it chips away at his very being. Take on an intern, they asked him. Infiltrate The League, they asked him, do all your patrols like usual, they asked him. He's tired and isn't feeling all that great when he gets a message from Dabi for a meeting and he's contemplating on not even going, but this is his mission and he needs to do this. (This is obviously going to be DabiHawks.)

- Reverse AU-
Roles are reversed, Dabi is a pro-hero Hawks is a villain.

Original RP Pairings / Genres / Other Things
PAIRINGS
Human/Vampire
Human/Werewolf
Loner/Popular
Enemies to lovers
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Hero/Villain
Alien/Human
Alien/Alien
Hunter/Supernatural Being

GENRES
Time Travel
Dystopian/Apocalypse
Superhero
Supernatural
Fantasy
Sci-fi

FANDOMS I MAY ROLEPLAY
Good Omens - Ineffable Husbands | Never roleplayed this fandom, a little nervous
Supernatural - Castiel / Dean | I've never roleplayed this fandom, I would be willing to try, but I'm nervous
Psych - Shawn / Lassiter | Roleplayed this ship ages ago, don't know if the fandom is active anymore though
Undertale - various AU's (At least ones I'm familiar with) | Mainly looking for Fell Sans / Swap Papyrus
Invader Zim - Zim / Dib
Rick and Morty - I have a lot of Rick OC's as well as Morty OC's.

CROSSOVER SHIPS
Rick Sanchez / Stan Pines | Rick and Morty / Gravity Falls crossover ship
Morty / Dipper | Same as above
Jack Frost / Hiccup | Rise of the Guardians / How to Train Your Dragon crossover ship
Dib / Lilo | Invader Zim / Lilo and Stitch crossover ship

Updating because I'm very bored and my main rp partner is having health problems.

Reactions: iridescent