Roleplay plots & Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frostbite

Original poster
the_transient_apple_salesgirl_by_suzu_sa-d643x7u.png

♦ Rules & Conditions ♦
1. If you agree to a plot you can't abandon it without a GOOD reason. (Ex; You're quitting)
2. One liners and text chat is NOT appreciated. If it's a low muse we can throw in something interesting but at least TRY to write something good.
3. I live on american eastern time. Which is -5. I'm 3 hours ahead of people in california,washington,and whoever.
4. Plots are open to anyone and i'm taking plot ideas too!
5. Please be open to anything?
6. Be active. I don't want to wait a week for a reply. If your busy please tell me!
7. If these plots sound crappy i'm sorry! I'm trying to make it romantic so please don't be mad.. T^T..

← Plots →
There's a castle where a vampire girl stays. She's afraid of you but once you trap her she befriends you and you become lovers. Children if you'd like. You're only a human,sorry.
--Cut outs; Smut part. We can fade that out.

A warrior cat plot of some sort?
--Cut outs; None,not really sure about this one.

Any wolf plots?
--Cut outs; Not really sure. Maybe a mating scene?

A totally cliché love story. Girl isn't into a guy until she gets saved.
--Cut outs; Smut

School. I hope we all know where this is going
--Cut outs; Anything you don't like

Please please PLEASE donate ideas!

§ Pairings (So far)§
Kitsune x Neko
BxG
GxG
BxB
Demon x Kitsune
Neko x Demon
Kitsune x Human
Demon x Human
A harpy type x Human
Shapeshifter x Human

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm willing to give this a shot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ahem, how about this for an idea?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Using your first plot idea, how about instead there is a human boy(basically my character) who is lost in the mountains and is stuck in the middle of a blizzard. He stumbles and falls into the snow, passing out and is near freezing to death, but the vampire girl finds him and takes him to her castle. She nurses him back to health and he wakes in the castle, and of course, freaks out when he finds out that his rescuer is a vampire. However he learns that she is kind and yadda yadda yadda, so they become friends, her allowing him to stay with her since the reason he was out in the snow in the first place is because he had been cast out of his village and left to die there(for reasons I don't know yet). In return, he teaches her about life outside her castle, since I'm assuming that she's a sort of prisoner there since anyone who sees her will immediately attack, so she has no where to go. He tells her stories of the outside world and tells her everything, and even gives her some of his blood to sustain herself, and their friendship grows over time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]----[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]That's just the gist of it, I plan to have more things happen later, but only if you are interested X3 What do you think? Also I've been in mature rps and all, so anything that happens in the 'bedroom' I'm not oblivious to and don't mind rping, I'm honestly not shy in that department, so it all depends on you on how far you want things like that to go and let me know if you want anything censored or any of that. I'm also very active, I'm on my laptop every day, there might be some days that I may not be on till 6pm in central time, but I'm pretty much on every day.[/BCOLOR]​

Status
Not open for further replies.