1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay Partner Wanted!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Onion-Of-Happiness, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there! I'm Onion-Of-Happiness, but you can call me Chip if you would like.

I usually write around a paragraph or two. I am content with any length of post my partner decides to write.

If I'm not busy I post at least once a day. I make sure to post at least once every few days.

I'm most available to roleplay in the evenings on weekdays and all day during weekends.

I will only roleplay through PM.

I will not roleplay any sex, but pretty much anything else is fine.

I do not mind swearing or violence, and I happen to have a few characters who swear a lot, so If that bothers you please tell me beforehand and I'll make sure to keep it clean.

I love dark/angst roleplays, and roleplays with romance. I prefer M/M and F/F.

I do both fandom and original roleplays. I'm in a ton of fandoms so if you'd like to do a fandom roleplay go ahead and ask me and I will tell you if I'm in that fandom or not.

I don't have any plots in mind. I'd love to hear your ideas or work on creating a plot with you.

PM me if you think you'd like to roleplay with me!

2. in the way of PM would you enjoy a messenger instead like aol instant messenger?

3. That would be great! I don't have an aol account, but I do have a skype and a kik account, or we could roleplay through email or gmail chat.

4. skype works. my addy is fighterjoe22 lol

5. Awesome, mine is sapphiredragon8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.