1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, FANTASY , magical, romance, every day, drama, violence, alpha/beta/omega verse (I have been craving an in depth roleplay for this)
I was thinking of doing a more action filled roleplay. Two men are pretty rough around the edges, not the most gentlemanly like. They had both known each other from their childhood and had led relatively rough lives. Coming from a blood line of mysterious 'monsters', both tend to use their unique abilities for more bad than good lately. No matter what though, they have both agreed that the other male can not be trusted. One can't help from lying to everyone, even in the most crucial moment (My character), while the other (Your character) can't help but play with people's emotions, more specifically with love and affection. Both become known on the streets, often getting in trouble together.
Then a war breaks out between the races. Consumed in fear, the government starts to round up these 'monstrous' people for their bloodline. People are dying. Humans versus the 'monsters'. Both of our characters are quickly thrown into a fight they could never prepare for. Your character gets caught, then released half a year after the start of the war. Managing to find my character again, he is given one mission.
Kill the leader of the 'monsters'.
But it's hard when that leader is your childhood friend, no matter how cold that they act around one another.

I am looking for a male character and I prefer if you are dominant or we could alternate between top and bottom. He would need to have a harsher attitude and you will have free reign on what happened while he was caught. I would also prefer if you wrote at least paragraph responses. This roleplay will be kinky every once and awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.