Roleplay Help? (Hi btw)

D

Dragonslave123

Original poster
Can anyone teach me about how to be a better RPer - i have only done sexual roleplay before ;3

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku!

You're in luck, as we have whole sections to help you improve your skills! First, check out the Roleplay Academy. You can find workshops and exercises to help strengthen that RP muscle. You can even request a mentor to give you some one-on-one help! Also, there's the Creative Challenges. Feeling a little stuck and lost for inspiration? These are good in getting your imagination going and those fingers moving! Or, you can just dive right in! Our JumpIn section has lots of role-plays that are all open to receiving new players. You can join in anytime!

Good luck to you, hope you have a great time here!

Yes, definitely go to those links Cammy posted for you. They're all very helpful!

And welcome to the site, I hope it becomes your new home. ^^

Hi there Dragonslave! :D Other peeps have you taken care of, so I will just say Welcome!

Ok guys, thanks for the help - I've never known Admins and such respond so quickly and in such detail too! Well, anyway you have a Thubs up or +1 or whatever this site's equivelent is - actually make it a +10 :D