Roleplay, Anyone?

A

Amatsubu138

Original poster
I'm new to Iwaku and would greatly appreciate someone to One[x]One Roleplay with. I don't have very many specific limitations, though Romance and Action-type genres are greatly appreciated. Not really into anything like Sci-Fi or Horror, I really prefer an Adventure or Comedy-based storyline. Anyone willing or interested, please be sure to let me know! Thank you for your time.

A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
I will roleplay with you! Any specific Ideas you want to play out?

A

Amatsubu138

Original poster
Yay!! :D Thank you so much! No, none at the moment. That's sort of the problem... ^^" It seems I'm not so talented when it comes to starters and such.

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
I'd be happy to roleplay with you, if you're still interested that is. I've got some ideas poking around in my brain, PM me and we can work one out ^^

T

That guy named Ed

Original poster
Ill join you two!
Lets see.....i like funny stuff