1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Roleplay anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kirra, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well hello there.
    My name is Kirra, I'm pretty much new here
    and would like to get involved.

[​IMG] pixel by KyouKaraa

INFORMATION ABOUT ME & ROLEPLAY
    (if you honestly want to know)

Hm. A little something about me and my roleplay style. Well, I am an artist. I draw, write stories and also cosplay. One of my most adored anime characters is Itachi Uchiha. (You really didn't ask but I threw it out there. Haha..heh.. .__.) I have been roleplaying for 5 years now and continues today. I either am willing to write in paragraphs or using "* ~ -" I am also willing to write yaoi, fantasy, mysterious, action, comedy, etc. Anything, as long as it's interesting! Okay, that's all for now. Any questions?

2. Hi!!
    I am also pretty much new here as well... Well, signed up a few hours ago or yesterday night, lol.
    Since both of us are pretty much new and starting together that makes us classmates? Why don't we rp together? I have been rp-ing for two years. My grammar is decent and I do spellchecks before i post. So why not try it with me?

3. Sure thing. We could roleplay together!

4. Great. Do you have a role-play in mind? I'm fine with whatever genre we play. :3

5. Sure!!
    Waah, they look so cute~

6. Thank you :3 Oh! Would you like to start now or wait for more to show?

7. Well, you're the creator right? We'll start whenever you feel like it~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.