Roleplay Anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GingerXX

Original poster
Hiya guys! It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I decided to return from the dead. :3

I'm looking for some to either do FxM with, my character being the female. I have pairings I'd like to do, but I don't have a plot yet.

* means which one I'd want to be

Pairings:

MasterxSlave*

DemonxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

WerewolfxHuman*

WerewolfxWerewolf

DemonxAngel*

King/RulerxSlave*

KidnapperxPrincess*

PrincexPrincess*

Ideas:

Roommates
Kidnapping
Runaways
Crime
Historic (Medieval or Victorian)
Anything with supernatural creature
(ex. Elves, Vampires, Demons)

Fandom:

I would be okay with a fandom setting, but OC characters. Just suggest a fandom below. (coughcough Lord of the Rings coughcough)

Extra:

* I usually play more of a submissive character, but am in no way a submissive roleplayer. I believe there has to be a balance between the two people working on the roleplay.

*I cannot play a male or more assertive character. It's not in my own personality. I've tried and failed.

*I would like to come up with a main plot or beginning plot before starting.

*Grammar and correct dialogue during a time period is very important! I don't mind short paragraphs as long as you give me something to work with.

*I'm okay with smut and romance as long as you're under 18.

Thanks! ^w^

I'm in for vampire x human aandd medieval? I love medieval

I'll do the KidnapperxPrincess idea with you. :3

Mm, sure. We can play around with that. I have something in my mind, pm me.

I really hope you're still open to RPers!

A Lord of the Rings roleplay sounds awesome but I might just mess it up *not used to fandom roleplays have only watched the movies* ><

DemonxAngel or King/RulerxSlave sound interesting :3

A Lord of the Rings roleplay sounds awesome but I might just mess it up *not used to fandom roleplays have only watched the movies* ><

DemonxAngel or King/RulerxSlave sound interesting :3
I haven't read the books either ^.^ I've only read the hobbit.

And Im already doing a demonxangel but we could do the kingxslave if you don't want to do lotr

Alrighty, king/ruler x slave sounds good, if you don't mind ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.