1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Roleplay Anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GingerXX, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya guys! It's been a while since I've been on this site, but I decided to return from the dead. :3

I'm looking for some to either do FxM with, my character being the female. I have pairings I'd like to do, but I don't have a plot yet.

* means which one I'd want to be

Pairings:

MasterxSlave*

DemonxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

WerewolfxHuman*

WerewolfxWerewolf

DemonxAngel*

King/RulerxSlave*

KidnapperxPrincess*

PrincexPrincess*

Ideas:

Roommates
    Kidnapping
    Runaways
    Crime
    Historic (Medieval or Victorian)
    Anything with supernatural creature
    (ex. Elves, Vampires, Demons)

Fandom:

I would be okay with a fandom setting, but OC characters. Just suggest a fandom below. (coughcough Lord of the Rings coughcough)

Extra:

* I usually play more of a submissive character, but am in no way a submissive roleplayer. I believe there has to be a balance between the two people working on the roleplay.

*I cannot play a male or more assertive character. It's not in my own personality. I've tried and failed.

*I would like to come up with a main plot or beginning plot before starting.

*Grammar and correct dialogue during a time period is very important! I don't mind short paragraphs as long as you give me something to work with.

*I'm okay with smut and romance as long as you're under 18.

Thanks! ^w^

2. I'm in for vampire x human aandd medieval? I love medieval

3. I'll do the KidnapperxPrincess idea with you. :3

4. Mm, sure. We can play around with that. I have something in my mind, pm me.

5. I really hope you're still open to RPers!

6. Okaay! Just PM me!
    Okay :3 Just PM me!
    I'm always open to Rps :)

7. Still open :3

8. Still open :3

9. A Lord of the Rings roleplay sounds awesome but I might just mess it up *not used to fandom roleplays have only watched the movies* ><

DemonxAngel or King/RulerxSlave sound interesting :3

10. I haven't read the books either ^.^ I've only read the hobbit.

And Im already doing a demonxangel but we could do the kingxslave if you don't want to do lotr

11. Alrighty, king/ruler x slave sounds good, if you don't mind ^^

12. Not at all Just PM me and we can get started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.