Roleplay anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bcwhynot

I haven't really been on in a while but it's spring break now! Which means I have more time to be online!

Just a few things about me and a bit of expectations:

• I usually reply with one to two paragraphs, or I try to match my partners reply.
  • I can reply multiple times a day and it would be preferred if my partner can do the same. If they can't, it's totally understandable.
  • I only like to play the dominant roles, which means I love role playing with people who are submissive and in MxF, I only play the male role because I know nothing about playing the female role! There are some exceptions to where I'll play the submissive role, but it's kind of rare!
  • I use both anime and real people for face claims.
  • I love drama!! I would prefer if my partner can play more than one character sometimes, if it'll make the rp more interesting.
  • I don't mind bad grammar, but please make it understandable!
That's basically all my basic rules, hopefully my expectations aren't too high for most people :P
----------------------------------------------
Now for some pairings! These go for MxF, FxF and MxM! I will put 3 stars by the pairings I'm really interested in doing!

Friend x Friend:
Muse A has always been the type to keep to themselves. They never express their feelings to anyone and they are always pretty emotionless. Muse A has only one friend, Muse B. Muse B has been in many relationships, but deep down, they have always loved Muse A, though they never said anything due to the fear of rejection. One day, Muse B decided to confess their feelings to Muse A, and is rejected. They slowly start drifting apart, until Muse B makes a goal to try and win over Muse A's love, which won't be so easy.

***Hard Love:
Muse A has always been the type to use people for a good time. Muse A usually always go to a certain bar and picks up different people almost every week. Muse A has never once thought about finding true love until one day, while walking around the mall, Muse A runs into Muse B. Muse A feels a different type of feeling, one that has never been felt before and soon tries to win over Muse B, which isn't so easy, due to the fact that Muse B knows how Muse A truly is, after seeing them with different people every week or so. Muse A loves a good challenge, but people from Muse A's past will definitely make things harder.

***Shy x Seductive:
Muse A has never been in a relationship. Muse A happens to run into Muse B, who has been with multiple people, and Muse B grows an instant attraction to Muse A. Knowing how innocent Muse A is, Muse B tries to get things from them without feeling guilty whatsoever. Muse A definitely dislikes the fact that Muse B is so pushy and tried to push Muse B away, though it isn't easy at all. (This plot is one of the only ones where I'll play the submissive role!)

***Popular x Shy
Muse A is well known around school and is loved by almost everyone. Muse B has always admired Muse A, but from afar. Muse B hardly has any friends, but they are truly nice and innocent in every way. One day, Muse A accidentally bumps into Muse B in the halls and they both have a sudden attraction to each other.

***Mean x Nice
Muse A is hated by many people. They have never had a single friend due to the fact that they are pretty mean and have a history with the law. Muse A knows nothing about being nice and as they are walking around town, Muse B accidentally falls into Muse A, which causes Muse A to get angry. Muse B quickly apologizes and this shocks Muse A because no one has ever apologized to them. The apology makes Muse A feel happy, which is an odd feeling. The two slowly begin to get closer to each other, but Muse A warns Muse B about how dangerous it is to be around them. Muse B is willing to take risks, but is it really as easy as it seems?

Those are just a few plots that I have in mind! If you have any other plots you'd like to do with someone, I'm open to anything!! I will be posting more plots as time goes by, but as of right now, that's all I have!

I'm interested in both the FriendxFriend and Hard Love. I'm also willing to play MeanxNice! They all sound so interesting!! :D

I'm interested in either of the last two! [:

Hi I'm interested in any of the ones you want to do! Pm me!

Interested!
Shy and Seductive is very interesting to me,
or we can develop another plot if you are interested?

popular / shy and mean / nice both look promising, if you're still interested in partners. hard love also looks pretty cute.

i also have some ideas to share, if you'd rather not repeat your own pairings and would like to hear them. ( ^ ^)

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in MeanxNice

i got some FxFs if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.