Roleplay Ad Banners Size and Location Change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Did you know you can submit your roleplay to the ad rotation for totally free and awesome advertising of your plots? 8D Well you can!

As for the updates: In order to (hopefully) reduce loady things on the forum (fancy server jibber jabber), we're moving the roleplay ad banners in to the top left rotation where you see the little Iwaku blurb ads. The RP banners will show up more often and we can now make sure Mature RP banners only show up to people who have access to the Mature groups. And we can now put a timer on RP banners so they get removed out of rotation after a month, and people can resubmit if they still need players. 8D

IF YOU HAVE A BANNER UP OR RECENTLY SUBMITTED AN AD: The -size- of the RP banners has changed to 500x100. If you made your own RP banner and have one currently in the rotation, you can submit a new sized banner via the form. (Otherwise you can leave whatever one I made and put up!) If I made your banner/you requested one/you didnt ask for one, I'll be making you a new one and you don't need to worry about it. 8D

Also, I just realized I made the 8D face three..er... four times! YAY ME!

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.