1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Role playing partner requests

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Winter Wolf, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These are mostly just junk from my head that I come up with late at night and makes notes about when I'm supposed to be sleeping so this will constantly be edited and added too.

I am shipping trash and I deserve to be in a landfill with my ships. I guess just pick an idea that catches your fancy and PM me to discuss it.

Star wars

Obikin (Obi-wan x Anakin)
    Instead of having lightsabers Jedi's have wings, the wings react differently for every person. The first time Anakin gets his wings, Obi-wan offers to brush wings as a sign of friendship and alliance and Anakin's puff up in a courting stance.

Stormpilot (Poe Dameron x Finn)
    Being a stormtrooper Finn never had the chance to just take the time to enjoy the scenery of a planet he was on and Poe offers to show him his favorite spot to watch the sun set.

Dragon age

Fenders
    Fenris is a werewolf, the group finds out when Danirous orders him to kill them. The wolf lounges at Anders fist since he is the closest, Anders somehow talks the wolf down.

I can play any role but I do prefer submissive, My muse and activeness varies on the day and my schedule. So seem days I'll post a long paragraph and others are small paragraph. So I need a partner with patience, because I tend to be slow and lazy most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.