3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Hey guys! So I'm going to keep this short and simple because I'm tired and my fingers currently ache from typing my last reply, haha. I have been craving a role-play with a pregnancy in it. BUT, IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT ALL I AM INTERESTED IN. I have many, many ideas, this is just the idea of the week hahaha.

There's many things that we could do with this. We could put it into a slice of life, romance, action, adventure, fantasy, modern, or maybe a combination of both. I am looking for multiple different ones honestly, so I am seeking many partners.

As of right now I will not be posting any plot ideas, pairings or anything like that. I won't even be pairing expectations and rules and request right now, but I will as soon as I get a chance.

I will post some ideas with the pregnancy ideas, and then various other ideas I have came up with, though I am sorry to inform you that I don't participate in fandoms.

If you'd like, shoot me a message and if there's no plots up yet, I can send them to you personally, but if there is and you're interested, please let me know!

Thank you all, Darlings. I hope I didn't take up too much of your times and I hope you wouldn't mind role-play with me! ^.^

I have really been craving a mxm slice of life.
If this appeals to you, then please don't hold back from messaging me!

Status
Not open for further replies.