1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Role-play with me! (Male characters needed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Futaba, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya~ I am Futaba~ And I need some long term partners..
    Male ones! Or females who wouldn't mind playing a male?
    Now I have a few ideas but I will only be putting down the pairings not the plot, so if you are interested please PM me and we can talk about it!
    And yes I don't care how you write just no one liners and no short cuts like
    U=You or K=Okay unless we are just talking.
    I also would like to do a few sexy stuff, so teens please don't be afraid to message me ^^
    I am a teen as well XD​

Pairings:
    *Creator x Creation
    *Killer x Victim
    *Pirate x Elf
    *Guard x Elf
    *Guard x Gypsy
    *Kidnapper x Kidnapped
    *Ghost/spirit/'Guardian angel' x Human (Your character is moving into a new home in the role-play)
    *Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy
    *Sophomore x Freshman in college
    *Hunter x Tribe girl
    *Vampire x Human/Hunter
    *Princess x Prince -Arrange marriage-
    *Princess x Elf boy -Rivals-
    *Tribe princess x Hunter
    *Elf princess x Hunter
    *Princess x Pirate
    *Lost princess x Pirate
    *Lost princess x Thief
    *Princess x Bartender
    *Princess x Servant
    *Princess x Guard
    *Run away princess x Guard
    *Runway princess x Runaway prince
    *Princess x young/new king
    *Elf princess x Elf prince

And if you have some in mind... tell me!
    And i will be playing female for all of them~ So if your interested please PM me or comment on this thread​

2. *Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy or *Princess x young/new king or *Princess x Servant

3. Hi, I would be willing to do any of these if there is a particular one you wanted to do. I have a lot of experience with role-playing. And I generally enjoy any role. Thanks. :)

4. I'm interested in this! I'm experienced at playing male characters and good at creating interesting situations. PM me if you're still looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.