4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Hello, friends! My name is Opal. I'm here, I'm queer 25 years old, Canadian, and I stay up way too late. Right now I'm reeeeeally interested in this idea and would love to find a partner for it. The idea:

In the future, robots are commonplace. Most are designed to look, feel, and act exactly like real human beings. Many have come to love their robots - some to the point of falling in love with them. This has spurred a boom in 'love bot' companies; people everywhere are slowly replacing living partners for robots. It's an age of future sex and robot love.

Yet what would happen if a robot fell in love with its owner?

Character A is bored, lonely, and tired of house work. While surfing the 'net one day, he stumbles across an add for an adult female android ('love bot'), programmed to cook, clean, and 'go all the way'. Of course, A insists that all he really wants her for is cooking and cleaning and helping around the house, and considering the humble price, he doesn't hesitate to click 'buy' on the bottom of the listing.

When the purchase finally arrives at his door 5-8 working days later, it wasn't exactly what A was expecting.

Firstly, the android does not look like any adult he has seen lately. It looks fifteen, sixteen at most.
Secondly, and most importantly: the android is male.

Of course, A's first instinct is to return this defective piece of shit and sue the company. There's no way he's keeping a 'love bot' around the house if it wasn't female. However, the android (character B) begs A to keep him - since if he returned him claiming he was defective, they would destroy him - and A's soft side overtakes him and he allows the android to stay, under the premise that he does not try to go 'all the way' with him.

Despite the android's youthful, innocent appearance, he seems to be programmed to do exactly as advertised. While he can cook, clean, and even take care of the cat, he also seems to have a very ferocious 'libido'. Knowing that his owner doesn't desire him in that way, he tries to contain himself, but as per his programming, even ordinary tasks can sometimes seem quite lewd - and sometimes he makes advances without even realizing (or fully damn well knowing what he's doing, but feigning innocence). Although A insists that he is most definitely heterosexual, at the android's not-so-subtle advances, he begins questioning not only his decision to let the 'bot stay, but his sexuality as well.

Thankfully, A has strong willpower and is not about to let a robot take over his life.
Yet when the android confesses his love to him, what's a man to do?

This is a super goofy idea but I'd really love to try it! I would also really prefer to play the 'droid. :D

about me
[bg=#F5F5F5]For best results, look at my role-play resume.

- I'm forgetful, easily stressed, and have weird rituals about replying to people. I never purposefully ignore anyone, I promise. Feel free to jab me if you think I've forgotten.

- These days I'm pretty good about quick replies; I can usually churn out at least 3-4 replies a day, depending entirely on extraneous circumstances of course. However, sometimes my depression kicks me in the ass and I can slow down. If this happens, I'll let you know. I post updates in my status (and blog) a lot, so keep an eye on that!

- I like to write a lot. My starter posts are often between 8 and 10 paragraphs, and my posts after that can range anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs or more, depending on the situation. I don't advocate fluff or filler posts, but I really dislike being given only a small amount to work with.

- I love to chat OOC. I like to make friends. I like to know my partners are as excited about the role-play as I am. I like to find songs that suite my characters and the story. If you like those things, too, I think we'll get along great.

- A caveat to the above: I suffer from social anxiety. Unfortunately. So I would really prefer someone that is easy to get along with OOC, or else I will become very intimidated by you and it will be hard to reply to the RP. 8( I know this is pretty dumb, but it is how it is.

- I don't really like to format my posts. I don't care if you do, but I just like to get to the meat of things.

- I like sex. I like plot. I really like when the sex is part of the plot.

- I have infinite patience and I will never pressure you for replies. I understand that this is a hobby, and we all have real lives outside of the computer screen. If for whatever reason you're not feeling the role-play any more, that's just fine. I don't mind. I mean, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, but even if you don't, whatevs. It's no skin off of my back! [/bg]

I don't mind having multiple role-plays with the same partner. When you find a good partner, you gotta keep 'em!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER

- Preferably a partner who likes to write long, detailed posts as much as I do. I don't require them for every post, but I do appreciate them. I also don't expect anybody to match the length of my posts, because I don't mirror length myself. Sometimes all you can write is a paragraph, and that's okay.

- Someone with a pretty good grasp on English. I'm not requiring literary perfection, here, but I do ask that you know how to dot your i's and line your t's, and maybe don't switch between tenses in a single paragraph. If you wanna write in present tense, that's cool (I love writing in present tense!), I would just appreciate if you could stay in present tense, y'know? D:

- Someone patient. Sometimes I can't reply every day. I don't mind a kick in the ass once every week or so, but I get very touchy when someone starts bothering me every day to post. Keep in mind that I have infinite patience, so I will always wait for you (that sounds a bit romantic, doesn't it?). You could come back a year later and ask if I was still interested, and the answer would probably be 'yes'.

- Someone with a large library of characters. Someone who doesn't play the same character over and over again with different names and faces.

- Someone who understands that sometimes a little power playing is necessary to move the story along.

KINKS
For a detailed list, take a look at my House Eros page. I like most things in some capacity tbh. For this particular plot, there's a lot of things we can play with! Especially since one of the characters is an android, so he can likely do many fantastical things. 8)

Most important things I do not like:
  • Parent/child incest
  • Anything you would do in a toilet
  • Daddy kink
  • Pony/puppy play
  • Pregnancy/m-preg/children pls no

Last edited:
This idea sounds really interesting. Normally my posts are on the shorter side of things as I tend to prefer fast-paced role plays and more frequent responses, but I have enough interest in this to write longer posts. I assume from your search here that taking more time between posts isn't an issue haha I do also really being friends with my rp parters.

As a side note, I don't have my own kink list but most of the stuff on yours I'm down for (with the exception of knotting) If there was anything you were particular craving there, just let me know

This idea sounds really interesting. Normally my posts are on the shorter side of things as I tend to prefer fast-paced role plays and more frequent responses, but I have enough interest in this to write longer posts. I assume from your search here that taking more time between posts isn't an issue haha I do also really being friends with my rp parters.

As a side note, I don't have my own kink list but most of the stuff on yours I'm down for (with the exception of knotting) If there was anything you were particular craving there, just let me know
hi!! I'm so glad that you're interested :D Honestly I don't mind if role-plays are faster paced; one or two paragraphs is fine, sometimes that's all I write. It's mostly that sometimes I can get carried away and write quite a bit and I don't want people to run away and feel like they have to mirror that amount, haha. 8( I think the kink thing kinda depends on the characters, so we can always touch down on that as we go! do you like to make character sheets, or just jump on in usually? I'm down either way!

btw you have basically the greatest username, I just thought you should know.

hi!! I'm so glad that you're interested :D Honestly I don't mind if role-plays are faster paced; one or two paragraphs is fine, sometimes that's all I write. It's mostly that sometimes I can get carried away and write quite a bit and I don't want people to run away and feel like they have to mirror that amount, haha. 8( I think the kink thing kinda depends on the characters, so we can always touch down on that as we go! do you like to make character sheets, or just jump on in usually? I'm down either way!

btw you have basically the greatest username, I just thought you should know.
I usually just jump right in. I'm definitely more of a "wing it" sort of person, but that doesn't mean I won't contribute ideas. It's just more that I usually get the ideas as things come up, so I'll definitely be in contact that way too

and thanks! i enjoy your avatar/signature. love me my tiny russian son

Hey, I'm really into this idea and I'd be interested in playin' the 'haha sex robot in my house but i'm not gay! no homo!' guy if you're down for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.