Road Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have arrived

Name: Onxy Steele

494480e6562040a8260785b62dc18d6b.jpg

Personality: Kind, Easy Going, Smart, Goes With The Flow For The Most Part, Doesn't Like Conflict, Reads A Lot
Biography: Born and raised an only child of two flower children, Onxy grew up with the intent to live free. His mom taught him to always be him self and his dad taught him how to tend to the Earth. He never really was much for fighting even when it was play fighting, but he loved to be alone with a book. Something about escaping into the pages he fell in love with. Thought he has, or what society would consider, flaws. Being a son of flower children he smokes a bit of pot here and there, that has its enchanting effect on his already mellow personality and he smokes cigarettes. He is covered in ink from neck down, some people frown at it whatever.(I'm really big about character development and don't really know what my characters are really like until I start with them)​

Whoop whoop! Let's start ^^ I'll make the first post and tag you all ^^

so sorry wasn't getting alerts, what happend so far?

Yarr just in case people forgot, we have the RP thread up!

for the guy (if it's still available!)
Name: Urban Kemsley
Appearance (realistic picture preferred):
tumblr_mlbrhvGpgH1rgzccpo2_250.png

Personality: Reckless, prankster, actually quite intelligent when it comes to it, but a crap driver.
Biography: Raised by an abusive single dad, he ran away from home at 16 and has been happy ever since.
Other (extra's): Has extreme ADHD.

@Enjolras
Another guy is okay, just no more girls. You can join if you want, I don't mind ^^

is this closed? off cause if you need a guy i can make one if not damneet

Status
Not open for further replies.