rissa's bbcode workshop

I can wait as long as you need for your beautiful coding! :D If you are up for it, I have a wee challenge for your brain.

What are you requesting?
I was wondering if you could create a character stats div box template for my group roleplay? This layout would keep track of different roleplay perks in my game. It would be something I would fill out for the players and it would show me where they are at in the IC. Preferably it would have a place to put the character's photo and then details about each roleplay perk as well. I also want you to have all the creative freedom in this puzzle. I want to see your imagination run wild with my guidelines! :D More details below...

Complexity Guesstimate:
10?

Would you like me to add any text, urls, specific colors, and images?
I would love it if you could make each category have it's own div box that I can fill out for that character.

Sections:

Level: [the level of that character]
Experience Points: [the number of experience points that character has until they level up.]
Class: [the class the character chose in the ic]
Energy Aura: [The energy aura that emanates from the character]
Class Ability Points: [Points for leveling up class abilities.]
Seasol: [The currency Amount for that character]
Professional Skills: [Tailoring, Botany, Mining, Alchemy, Hunting]
Recipes Unlocked: [The type and number of recipes unlocked for completion.]
Inventory Slots: [The amount and contents of their inventory] If you could position these slot place holders,
dMtSadH.png
that would be great.
Quest Log: [The quests that the Character is on and has taken.]

b]Do you want this code to be mobile-friendly?[/b]
No, It doesn't matter to me if it is mobile friendly.

Is there anything else that I haven't mentioned?
Let this request (if you chose to take it) be an exercise into the potential of your coding skills! I want you to have fun and be creative with the design. ^.^

What's my time-frame?
As long as you need. I won't rush this challenge. Take as much time as you need to hammer out an amazing design!

Let me know if you need more clarification on anything! Thanks for opening this shop, rissa!

• Love
Reactions: rissa