LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi

• cityscape_by_kerembeyit.jpg

SETTING
    This RP takes place in a huge city called Rovical where technology has advanced so fast that the government and authorities have a hard time regulating it. As a result, Rovical is in a constant state of survival. The neighborhoods that are in this city are protected by these gangs, some are more hostile than others.

PLOT
    All if the players will all be in this same gang, called Risen. The gang is passive and peaceful. It's well known for being his way. The plot is that some police from the government comes by and tries and arrests us.

CHARACTER
    There are many races in Rovical. There are humans, of course, but there are also human like races like Dwarfs, Elves, Merfolk, Harpies, Kemonomim, and ghosts. There are also cyborgs and robots. Mix races are also very common so feel free to mix anything you want. Socially the only major divides are what neighborhood you are from and a thing call a Buyu.

BUYU AND AFTERLIFE
    A Buyu is soul bond trait that determines what your soul does after you die and a who much you can control it if at all. After death every soul becomes a ghost/sprite, A Buyu helps to classify your ghost. Buyu's are split into three types: blue, red, and white. Blue is justice and calm will side with the god of life in the afterlife. Blue also entails a slight control of the soul after death and a more feminine inside. Red is logical and impulsive will side with the god of destruction. Red also entail no control of the soul and a more male inside. White is neutral and passive, siding with no one. White gives full control of the soul after death and can have a female, male, or no inside. The sex trait of the color doesn't affect your character's sex or sexuality it only affects the ghost in the after life. Ghosts roam the city just as the living do, just some without their own will.

Made with help from @ℭøttøηyℭaηdy

• Character Sheet:

(picture or distribution)
    Name:
    Sex:
    Sexuality:
    Buyu: pick two colors, the first one takes the color's the traits and the second is the amount of control and identity.
    Personality:

RULES:
    1) No godmoding
    2) No Mary sues
    3) Romance in allowed kissing and stuff is allowed in IC, anything else take it to Private
    4) Be respectful in OOC

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it mean by "control of the soul after death"? Like, if you're white and you die you become a ghost or something? If you're blue you can try to become one, and if you're red you're fucked? Lol I just realised how funny that is since all the real life ghosts are white people [spoili]
kkk.jpg
[/spoili]

Also, just sayin' but I get the impression you're using "neko" wrong. "Neko" means "cat". The word I think you might be looking for is "Kemonomimi", which literally translates to "beast ears" ("-mimi" means "ears"), and describes any human that exhibits traits such as animal ears or tails. Specific cat ears would make you a "Nekomimi", while fox features would make you a "Kitsunemimi".

What does it mean by "control of the soul after death"? Like, if you're white and you die you become a ghost or something? If you're blue you can try to become one, and if you're red you're fucked? Lol I just realised how funny that is since all the real life ghosts are white people [spoili]
kkk.jpg
[/spoili]

Also, just sayin' but I get the impression you're using "neko" wrong. "Neko" means "cat". The word I think you might be looking for is "Kemonomimi", which literally translates to "beast ears" ("-mimi" means "ears"), and describes any human that exhibits traits such as animal ears or tails. Specific cat ears would make you a "Nekomimi", while fox features would make you a "Kitsunemimi".
Ya, they become ghosts. I will fix that sorry.

Gotcha. I'll throw a CS or two together once I've finished laughing at K-ON's portrayal of British people.

9hZzrvW.jpg

Name:
Brendan Daugherty

Race:
Demon

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Buyu:
Red, white.

Personality:
Brendan has has disregard for laws, social mores and the rights of others. He has a failure to feel remorse or guilt, and can occasionally display violent behavior. He tends to be nervous and easily agitated, volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. Brendan is unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. Able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although he has no regard for society in general or its rules.

FETr266.jpg

Name:
Noel O'donnel

Rage:
Human

Sex:
Human

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Buyu:
Blue, white

Personality:
Noel is reasonable and has a sense of responsibility. She is curious, courageous, kind, intelligent, and justified.

Last edited:
568398-portrait-of-futuristic-people.jpg

Name: Sylo Wright
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Buyu: Blue, red.
Personality: Sylo is not the most agreeable individual. He is very decisive. And when he has made a decision it is hard to change his mind. He believes the sword is mightier than the pen.

Both accepted and welcome @Xytheus I will make mine in a bit.

Reactions: Xytheus
tumblr_nwzsaiPohf1tzf27to1_400.jpg

Name: Liz Maxmra
Race: 1/2 human 1/2 sylvan (plant race)
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Buyu: Red, Red
Personality: Liz is relaxed and chill. She likes attention and believes in freedom. Her passion towards freedom and the uninvolvement of the government can lead others to believe she is an anarchist. Liz doesn't tolerate anybody that would interrupt her freedom, or of her familys. Liz is loyal to her neighbourhood and family.

tumblr_nx7505Ti4i1tyjmz3o1_500.jpg

Name: Poppy Monoless
Race: Nekomimi
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Homosexual
Buyu: White, Blue
Personality: Poppy is serious and recognizes her role in the gang. She decides quickly and take responsible for her mistakes. Poppy can push herself too hard and often blames herself for other's mistakes. She is afraid of water, and also has a hard time in romantic relationships.

Take your pick Karakui

I feel like taunting Poppy could lead to some funny situations, so I think I'll go with that one. CS once I finish the homework I put off until the day after it was due.

I would like to reserve a spot if there are any left

I would like to reserve a spot if there are any left
You are welcome to join! Anyone want be the leader of the gang?

Last edited:
Great you can be leader I will make the if later when I have the chance.

Do the characters have their race's abilities or is the race section purely a bit of fun?

Am I allowed to make a cyborg with multiple mech aromor (human sized)? Or is that a no go?

I'm also going to make one more character later.

You may have your race have their respective ability. I would expect only for purebred races. And for the human mech armor sure.

___anitborg____by_wyv1-d4bh4e2.jpg

Name: Wvyrn (vern)

Race: Human/Cyborg

Sex: N/A (was male)

Sexuality: N/A

Buyu: Red White

Personality: Wvyrn is the enforcer/peacekeeper of the Risen's territory. He enjoys the company of others but hates talking. Fiercely loyal to the Risen, he can be somewhat violent. He has lost all ability to feel any emotions, making him a perfect killing machine if needed.

Wvyrn owns two mech suits, one specializing in offense, the other specializing in defense. They both connect directly with his body via a neural link in the back of his neck and spine.

Assault:
galaxy_saga__applibot____beamgun_commander_by_djahal-d5v0i6q.jpg

Defensive:
galaxy_saga__applibot__the_lance_hunter_advanced_by_djahal-d5x4v1p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.