1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

RIP Banners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kame, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why remove the banner feature? How else am i suppose to advertise my roleplay to people i don't know? The banners were cool and was unique to this forum whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

2. They are only disabled temporarily as a result of bugs during the forum updates. They will return! :D

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Yeah, there is a very big error with the banners right now. O_O They were displaying, but something would bork and start throwing out errors. So those are disabled until we get a fix for it.

• Thank Thank x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  4. Yeah, as Di and Sam said, the feature is only temporarily down. o_o

But, to add to this, if it's a group RP you're wanting to advertise a group RP; there's still the Group Roleplay Advertising! In the meantime(as I said, assuming it's a group RP you wish to advertise), you could always advertise there. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.