Ride Hard or Stay Home (Flannel&Leather and Dark Disney)

F

Flannel&Leather

Original poster
It had been about a month since Charlie made her way back to Charming. She had packed her bike up with everything she could. Mostly clothes and shoes and the basics. She found an apartment with the money she stole from her ex. He had just enough that she could get an apartment and furnish it. She had found a nice paying job at a sports bar as a bartender and most people didn't even acknowledge that she was new in town. She didn't mind. She liked that people didn't ask questions.

She did stick out among her workers though. Her hair was a soft blue that fell down over her shoulders and she was covered in tattoos from her neck to her toes. She rode a loud bike and looked like she might belong in a gang but she avoided that. She just wanted a new start and some piece and quiet. Charlie found herself laying in her bed. It was warm with the sun coming through the window. It was going to be a nice summer day. She knew that in an hour she needed to head down to the park. There was a foundraiser and her bar was their to help raise money.

The Lodge had opened a booth. Raffling off tickets for a free dinner, a month of free liquor and shebcouldtn remember what the third thing was. She'd have to ask her workers. She crawled out of bed and stripped from her pajamas. Pulling on a pair of shorts with small rips. She tugged on a black t-shirt that had the bar name and logo on the front and then bartender written on the back. She pulled her hair into a messy bun letting her neck tattoo out for everyone to see. She pulled on her high top converses.

Leaving she hopped onto her bike and she headed to the park. Once she was there she parked her bike and took her helmet off. Fixing her hair she glanced up and noticed her coworker mike staring. "CJ you just look better and better getting off that bike" he grinned. "Please, it's too early for me to feel this sick" she said rolling her eyes and walking over to where he was.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Charming a town in Northern Califorina. Where all the Sons of Anarachy Motor cycle Club resides. The head of the club is Jackson Teller, his ex dead and gone and he was the only one raising his daughter. His daughter's mother was a kinky and his ex had been killed. So he was alone with his precious 4 month old daughter. He loved her to death and would protect her with his life. Today they were going to a big fundraiser and he was going to bring his beautifully baby , if he didn't his mom would slap him on the head. As the sun rose so did his little baby girl. Getting up to shower and go get her fed and up. He changed her into a cute dress and a Bow on her head.

Getting her in the car he turned it on and drove off. He showed up to the club house and pulled her out as he walked in. His mother smiled and walked over." Let me see my beautiful grandaughter." She said and plucked Elsa from her son's arms. Elsa squealed and smiled her face lit up. Jax just smirked and shook his head as he went to go talk to the rest of the club. They were finally ready to gear up and ride iver to the bar for the fundraiser. Jax was at the head of the pack, his mom had Elsa in her car. They finally parked outside the bar and fixed there cuts. Jackson walked over and took his daughter from his mom and held her as she clung to him and sucked on her teething ring. Walking into the bar he bounced her lightly. The Club had come 30 mins after the fundraiser started.

Jackson was greeting people. He called iver by one of the sheriffs." What's been going on?" He asked." I don't know you tell us Jax?" The sheriff said."nothin I been with my little one here. She is just my little precious girl." He said and smirked. They nod." Your boys better not cause trouble today." The sheriff said." No sir, no trouble here were here to partake in this fundraiser. It is our town as well after all." He said." Well how about a drink then." The sheriff said still glaring." Only if it's water I have a little bundle of joy to deal with. " he said and kissed Elsa on the head. She was getting fussy and looked at him. " Oh no fuss beautiful." Jax said. Excusing himself he went to the bar to grab water and hot water to heat up a bottle for Elsa.

When a bartender comes over he nods to her."Hello, I am Jax you must be new around here. Welcome to Charming. Need anything just ask we own the auto body shop in town. Mind if I grab some water and hot water to warm up a bottle for the little one." He said and nods to Elsa.

Charlie made her way into the bar before the crowd of people started to fill in. She had wondered why anyone thought holding part of this fundraiser in a bar was a great idea. She thought the park down a few blocks would have been great for everyone to set up booths or something. She fixed her hair and made she the bun she had would hold tight. She smiled at her boss as she made her way back behind the bar. "You're a little on the early side" he said cocking an eyebrow at her. "I figured it was going to be a busy day, so I figured I would just come in and help where I can" she said with a shrug. She could feel her boss letting his eyes roam over her body. It made her squirm. She had stuck out like a sore thumb from day one. Most women in Charming seemed to avoid tattoos and brightly colored hair. That wasn't Charlie's thing. She liked to look a little different. "Well, the bar is getting busy, so I will let you get to it" he said taking another look and than walking away from her.

She let her grey eyes linger on the front door for a moment. She had a constant fear that her ex would walk through the doors at anytime. She had wondered how angry he was or if he had tried to call her old number a billion times. She also worried if he even looked for her or if he was looking for her. Even though Charlie was far from him she was still scared and she was paranoid. She hated it and she knew she should have left in a better way, but if she would have said anything he would have beaten her to death. She knew he would of and that was something she wanted to avoid.

She was snapped back to reality when she noticed a few bikers walking in. She knew of the Sons, but hadn't seen them before. One of them walked in and sent her a wink. He had a small mowhawk with tattoos down the side. She rolled her eyes and laughed. He grinned and made his way to a table with the others. A man and woman sat down and she took their order. Quickly making their drinks and taking the money they handed her. She knew today was going to be busier than any other day here.

A blonde man and his baby sat down and she crinkled her nose. She wondered why he would bring a child here, but she wasn't one to judge. She stepped over and smiled at him. "She's adorable" she told him looking at the baby who seemed to coo up at her father. "Um, kinda new. I grew up here and just came back a little bit ago, but thanks" she said. "I'm Charlie, but you can call me CJ. Nice to meet you Jax" she said with a small smile. "That's perfectly fine." She put her hand out "If you give me the bottle I will step back and warm it up for the little one" she said grabbing a cup for his water. She filled his up and slide it in front of him.

Jax looked at her and nods. He smiles."Thank you, my mom wouldn't let me leave her home today with a baby sitter, she wanted to spend time with her granddaughter." He said." Oh yes thank you and her name is Elsa." Jax told her. Giving the bottle over he looked at his daughter and she clung to him cooing and making noises. He looked up when the bottle was set down. Checking the formula on his wrist,before he gave it to her. "Thanks." He said and left a hundred down for her before he left to go over and join his mother and her husband. He handed Elsa over to be fed by her and walked to go sit with the other sons at a table.

They sat speaking and talking with one another. They quieted when the sheriff's walked passed and glared at them." Keep it clean and no fights gentleman they warn."no fights" Jax said with a small smirk. He watched them go and rolled his eyes. He looked over at the bartender as she handled the influx if customers on this busy day. However he seemed to notice her keep looking at the door. He frowned and wondered what been going on. He had gone to get up when a male came in. The look on her face had gone white and something along the lines of terror. He nods for his boys to go over and stop the male. He had never seen before."Who are you?" Jax asked as he stepped in front of the male, his club surrounding the man." Non of your damn buisness I am here to see Charlie." The male growled." Well considering this is a family fundraiser and looks like your here to cause trouble and seeing as we run this town and are the Law, we are asking you to leave before we remove you from the bar." Jax said. The male glared at him." Oh you will make me will you." He asked."yeah mate I will do just that." Jax said.

Jax looked at him and crossed his arms. When the man went to move forward he pulled his hand gun."like I said I think it's best you go outside." Jax told him and nods for his club to walk the man out guns drawn in case he tried anything."make sure he doesn't come back." He said to the club and walked back inside. He walked iver and kissed his mother."it's time you and Elsa left in case things get out of hand I don't want my daughter hurt." He said and walked Gemma out to her car with Elsa. Making sure they got out safely he went to go back inside and went to the bar. He stopped charlie."who is that Darlin?" He asked her."come on I saw your face.I saw how you looked at him. You want us to keep him away from you we can." Jax said."my boys are keeping him out of the bar today." He told her." Trust me I am no stranger to ex trouble." He said and asked for a beer. Since his daughter was gone he would have one.

@Flannel&Leather

Last edited:
Charlie smiled "I mean that sounds like something nice to do. Grandmas are suppose to spoil their grandchildren" she said with a small laugh. "You're welcome. Well I hope you and the little one enjoy the fundraiser" She said as she heard another customer calling for her attention. She picked up the money and thanked him before disappearing to take care of everyone else. She seemed a little taken back by the fact that a gang member seemed to be a lot nicer and a family man. She tucked a piece of her blue hair behind her ear. She could still feel one of the members of the gang staring at her. She wasn't sure why and it sent a shiver up her spine. She knew better than to go over and confront them. It would be a stupid move. She thought to herself as she started to make her drinks.

Charlie looked over as a sheriff seemed to be making his presences known. Part of her felt better that the cops here seemed to be on top of everything here. She finally finished serving her last customer for the moment. Everyone seemed really happy as they sipped on their drinks. There was a person up front holding a microphone and explaining where the funds from today would be going and the activities that would be happening. She wanted to pay attention, but her mind kept wondering back and forth to her old life and the things she had done. Her ex, Jason, hadn't attempted to reach out to her once in anyway and part of that scared her. She had spoken too soon as she started to pour another beer. She had looked over at the door and in kicked Jason. He was tall and lean for his age. Thick black hair and piercing blue eyes. Blue eyes that looked like he was about to tear something apart. She looked to see if there was somewhere she could disappear too, but she couldn't. There were more people coming up to get drinks and she knew she stuck out like a sore thumb. The only girl in the room with baby blue hair. She felt her breath hitch in her throat and she took a step back. Her brow furrowed as she watched the Sons stand up and approach him. They had no idea who he was and why he was here. She watched closely. It seemed like the whole bar had gone quiet. She watched Jason look over the gang and for a moment he looked her way and she felt her body freeze.

Charlie watched as Jason left, unwillingly. She bit her lip lightly knowing that he wasn't going to leave until he got a hold of her. And now he saw her and he knew she was here. She watch Jax lead his daughter and who she assumed was his mother outside. That made the pit in her stomach grow. Jax came back to her and she felt uncomfortable about the questions. She grabbed him a beer and put it in front of him. It felt weird to be telling someone so much information when she knew nothing about him. "He is my ex. I left him a week ago because he beat me and cheated on me for years." She said as her hands went to her arms where fading bruises laid. Charlie had many more on her skin under her clothes that were just disappearing. "I packed up when he was out one night and left...I may have taken some money. I didn't mean to bring any trouble here. I figured he would just leave me alone" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

Jax nods his head and cracks his neck."The boys will keep him out." He said."He won't hurt you again not here in charming." Jax said he grabbed a his phone and texted his men about the male and told them he will be dealt with after the fundraiser." Thank you Darlin and no trouble here. It's fine." He said and sipped his beer. He was only having one for the evening. He looked at her and smiled gently." Don't worry I promise no one is getting past my men your safe." He said. Jax sipped his beer as he watched the door. His men came back in and whispered in his ear. Nodding he nods to the door and whispered something back.

Jax waited in the bar all night till they closed. He looked at her and tipped her."There you are Darlin thank you for the drinks. I will be waiting outside to walk you to your vehicle." He said and nods to her. Walking out he lit a cigarette and looked at the club." We're following her home, have a feeling this jackass won't give up especially if no one is around. He will not lay a hand on her again, you do not abuse woman in this town." He said. Inhailing and exhailing he leaned on the bar till she came out. He had his crew waiting to follow a bit of distance behind her bike. He would get on his which he had parked close by.

He looked over when the door open and walked her to her bike."nice ride I like her. Well you have a safe night." He said to her and went to get on his and watched her drive off before kicking his on and following a bit back, they got to where she was living and turned off there bikes watching and waiting. Jax had parked his and hid it. He walked with his club to watch her door. They didn't have to wait to long till the car his men described to him pulled in. He watched with a dark look and pulled his hand gun. Jax was waiting for any commotion from the place before he went in.
@Flannel&Leather

Charlie looked at Jax and part of her fear had melted away. She knew for this moment she was safe. "Thank you," she told him. She had been from Charming, but it had been such a long time she had been back. She knew that if she disappeared that he would try and find her. She had stolen from him, but he had beat her. She had leftover bruises that were trying to fade from her skin. They had been all over her arms and legs. She knew people looked at them, but she didn't try and bring attention to them. "You're welcome," she said about the beer. She could see the fundraiser was going well and it seemed that they were raising enough money. She could take a moment to breathe because she could see the men of mayhem all around the bar. Charlie watched as another man walked up to Jax and whispered something, but she was quickly pulled away to help the rest of her customers.

Charlie was feeling a little overwhelmed. She had not waited for them to stay here all night, but she did appreciate them. She took her tip and smiled at him. "Thank you for staying. It made me feel a lot better." She went to the back and grabbed her things to leave. She slung her backpack over her shoulders and grabbed her helmet. She made her way outside and sure enough, there was Jax waiting for her with a cigarette hanging from his lip. She stepped over to her bike. Her pride and joy. She pulled her helmet on and straddled the bike.

"Have a goodnight" she told him as she started her bike up. She rode off and headed towards her apartment. She was ready for bed. More than she thought she ever was. Charlie made it home and parked her bike. She looked around as she pulled her helmet off. There was no one outside, but it still felt like someone was there. She headed to her place and locked the door tight behind her. She placed her helmet on the table near the door and dropped her bag. She headed into her room. Stripping from her clothes she pulled on a pair of black underwear and a large black shirt. She let her blue hair out of the bun and it tumbled over her shoulders. She was tired.

Jason was unaware of the biker gang hoovering in the dark. He climbed out of his car. He had watched her walk in and he knew that no one was with her. He started to make his way to the front door of her apartment.

Jax watched with his club and waited for the male to break into the place. They watched as he slammed his fists yelling for her to open up. Jax watched the male get angrier and angrier and go to kick in the door. Jax nods to his club to go. He pulled out his gun and ran up to her door. He stood at the door and looked in. He heard the male yelling and have charlie backed into the corner, and had her on the ground hitting her. Jax walked behind him. "Hey Jack ass let the girl go you know its not polite to talk to a woman like that and you ever touch a woman like that again a bullet is going through your fucking leg. Though you did bust into her place so you have to answer to us." He said and shoots the male in the leg and nods to his crew. They take the man out and tie him up. They put him in the back of the van.

Jax put his gun away and knelt infront of charlie.He looked her over gently."Hey shhh relax I am not going to hurt you." He said. Helping her up he walked her to his bike and had her sit infront of him. Driving back to the club house with her, he got her in the back and had her sit down. He grabbed towels and medical supplies to make sure it was okay. He looked her over and handed her a bag with ice on it. "You doing okay?" Jax asked her."your ex wont be bothering you any more." He told het as hr slowly wiped up her cuts. Jax looked her over."dont look like you need medical attention or a hospital, but you need rest. I want you to lay here and relax sleep." He told her gently and stood, went to sit by her.

Jax ran a hand through his hair. Jax wasnt sure what to say or do? He knew after he left here he had to take care of her ex. Jax wasn't going to let him go after he shot him or even after he threatened him. Jason her ex would not be walking around hitting woman or treating them like he did any more. Jax did not allow woman to be treated as such. He would hate if that ever happened to his daughter. As his mind shifted to his daughter, his phone went off."excuse mea moment." He said. He grabbed it and answered."hey mom how is my baby girl?" He asked."good remember she needs anything go to my place and get it, I have a lot to do here, uh yeah bye." He said and hung up. Looking at Charlie he smiled." What can I get you if anything." He asked her gently.