FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Magical.
Greetings!

I am returning to Iwaku after several years of being MIA. Life and all that, won't go into details.

I'd love to get back into it with someone in 1x1. After years of the occasional D&D game, getting back into MMOs like SWTOR and ESO, and considering character concepts I've started to miss this place.

I don't have anything specific in mind right now however there are some that I am hankering for. Settings like Star Wars, Elder Scrolls and Fallout come to mind but there are also character concepts. Lately I have wanted to realise certain characters that I have not really been able to flesh out. Viking and Goblin are at the top of my list. Other genres and settings pique my interest; Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Zombie Apocalypse (Modern or Medieval Fantasy), Warhammer Fantasy and 40k (Space Wolves go woof), Space Western such as Cowboy Bebop, Fantasy Western or Roaring 20's. I generaly prefer playing make main characters and no pre-existing canon characters.

If ya got something in mind and want to brainstorm, hit me up here or pm. I am a bit rusty but doubt it'll take long to get the hang of it again.