Returning to roleplay, looking forward to some great adventures and meeting new friends

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by RobustEscapist, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hello! My name is RobustEscapist (Robust for short), pleased to meet you. I have recently decided to try out roleplaying again after a year and a half or so of absence. I'd like to improve my writing skills, and meet some new friends. I used to roleplay a lot, but I'm a bit rusty. I am willing to try pretty much anything. Just tell me some ideas, and we'll see if we can work something out. I have the most experience with fandom roleplays, rather than creating original characters and worlds. I am open to doing both, but a fandom RP may be easier to start out with. I look forward to future adventures :).
  2. You can also give the Creative Challenges section a try too. I have a lot of fun doing them. :)

Also, welcome to Iwaku!
  3. Hi there Robust! Welcome to the community! <3
  4. Hello fellow newbie! It seems like there's a whole bunch of people coming back from role-playing breaks, myself included. Good to know I won't be alone in trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing again.

Nice to meet you. :3
  5. Hey buddie, Welcome, I am supreme overlord of this fourm, Good Kid.
  6. [​IMG] Welcome to Iwaku