Return to Beginning

• Thread starter SlamifiedBuddafied
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlamifiedBuddafied

Original poster
Return to Beginning is set generally as heavy fantasy, however most genre elements are welcome in this world. It is simply a matter of integrating new ideas from fresh minds into the already existing worlds. Via the link you will find the IC thread with a link to OOC. At the moment I am looking for at least three players who can control multiple characters, at least two and the ability to manage limited NPC's as well as they navigate through the world. I'd consider this something of a sandbox RP, as it isn't a world which is fully formed yet.

For any information you can link here for the OOC and see up on rules and concepts, as well as stipulations for your character. Do keep in mind you can create a new character or go with the concept mentioned in the OOC. This is where possible elements from different genres can potentially come into play.

Any questions please ask them through the OOC, as for interesting you may post here, the OOC or PM. Whichever suits you. I hope to have a journey with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.