2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
It was a sunny humid day in Bon Temps, Louisiana. The sun in the sky was lowering and setting on this small town as darkness fell to let all manner of creatures of the night roam the earth. Some were known about, others were still in the shadows as they liked it. Now Not to far outside this town is a Club Called the Underground. The Underground was no savory place for simple minded Supernaturals or humans. It was a cold and smelled of death and blood. When you entered the top floor was a dance club, with a bar and the such, most Supernaturals went here for a haven of fun and hunting. On another level below the ground level, their was a pool cave and bar, a relaxing place to go among the chaos, a Floor above the ground level was the VIP Lounge Higher ups and older Supernaturals were aloud. Just above that was a intimate place for Vampires to feed off of willing humans or compelled humans men and woman the woman just as good looking as the men. However in the basement far Below all of this is a pit. The pit was where the underground got its name, it is where humans could fight supernatural or supernatural against supernatural. witches were not allowed and any Hunter was chained and put to death here. This is often where you find the Queen of Louisiana and Soon all 5 siblings would be reunited once again in this quaint town of Bon Temps. Coming to Bon Temps were the original 5 and the witch council. Things could get messy.

Rowan, Amber, Ravyn and Nicholas
Rowan would sit on the chair behind the railing above the pit. She often went into the pits to show her power or against those who went to challenge her. Rowan was one of the original Vampires she was the second oldest with the power of the spirits. Her mother had been a witch and passed the power to her and her siblings. Tonight was no different Rowan was again on the throne glaring at the pit, when you lived for eternity nothing fazed you any more and nothing entertained you. However, this evening a tremor that was felt from all the way across the world shook the underground to the core. The fighting pits stopped and all looked to the Queen. She stood slowly and waved her hand to continue then sat down again whispering to the person next to her as they scuttled off into the dark. She had told him to grab her brother they needed to speak alone in her office. Besides that his little plaything was here. She had noticed the vampire who had some how ensnared her brother. He often visited and this was where they had met.

Rowan kept her silver eye's focused on the girl. The Vampire had been fighting with a well known Hybrid one of her younger brothers progenys. They stepped back we a brazen young wolf stepped between them. One she hadn't seen before. But by his smell he was young and a dumb wolf. "Why is she the one to call things all she does is sit on her throne and watch us all make fools of our races.Why doesn't she come down and fight us. Bitch probably can not even fight." The room had gone silent, even Amber stayed quite and she was always first to chime in.Rowan was glad she knew her place. " Little wolf I would stop their. I will not fight the likes of you. Their is no humor in beating yet another Little pup." She said in a bored tone."Another pup? Lady I challenge you with 4 of us and you. Only you. If I win you claim you originals are not what you think you are and if you win I offer my life as a Errand boy to your royal highness." He said. Rowan lifted an eyebrow the child was toying with her. She stood slowly and walked down the steps. Her cloak removed to reveal her outfit below a black halter top and black pants tucked into boots. Along with a belt which carried weapons. She dropped the belt and walked into the pit."So you know the rules, no bites, scratches or anything that could hurt or kill another race when it is the same race on same race their are no rules. " She said "Are you sure you pups wish to do this." She asked."Because when I step into this ring their will be no mercy." She said. He smirked and waited. Rowan stepped into the ring. She stepped into the middle of the 4 wolves. All 4 jumped at her. Quickly, she threw 3 out of the ring into the walls and turned to the last with a growl. He went to jump and turned. Hissing she jumped aside and grabbed his scruff and slammed him into a stone pillar and cracked the pillar. Walking up to him she grabbed his throat. "Game over pup. I win you serve me." She said. She threw him to the ground and walked out of the pits. The crowd had watched silently and went into a uproar of cheers. She went to sit on her throne again and glared down at the pits, As another came in." My Queen I bring you a supernatural Hunter. What shall we do with it." He said. Rowan had a glow to her eye's now. She got up once more and made her way back down to the pits. She nods for him to be dragged in. The Hunter was dragged in and strung out. His arms and legs tied down. Rowan turned to the crowd."A Hunter has ventured into our realm, we do not allow them here or in the world. So what do we do, we kill them as they try to eradicate every single one of your species we try to do the same." She said. The room of Supernaturals and humans started to chant and she silenced them with a hand. Her nails ran down the man's chest. " Any last words?" She asked him."Piss off Demon Queen your all dead you and the rest of the corpses that walk the night, you could not imagine what is coming for you all what has been woken,others even you can escape it." The Hunter spat and glared at her. she stopped." What is coming hunter?" She asked."Leotis."He whispered. Fear seemed to spark in her eyes. "You lie." She snapped."No and by that look you know I can not be lieing because I know his name."He told her. Rage ran through error and she slammed her hand into his chest ripping out his heart and watching the life drain from his body. She dropped the heart and stepped back. Again the blood thirsty crowd cheered. She Stepped out and grabbed a towel to wipe her hands and looked at some guards, bring my brother to my office when he arrives." She said and vanshied towards her office awaiting her brothers arrival.

Amber had been in the middle of a battle with a hybrid friend when she was rudely interrupted by a wolf challenging the queen. Her and her counter part bowed and went to stand out of the ring. They called it a draw and listened to the Queen watching they cheered the Queen on and then came another before they could get started again. She listened and frowned hearing a name that seemed to scare the Queen. she looked at Nicholas and both let it slide. Amber would speak with Issac later. She knew his sister had summoned him. It was odd he was older and yet she was Queen of Louisiana. Yet Amber didn't Question it.

Nicholas watched Amber as she watched the Queen leave after he or match. They had called it a tie, both were locked in hand to hand and yet neither disliked the other. they were actually friends. He watched her face and asked her what's up."That name sounds familiar it scares the Queen it can't be good, that's for sure.Come on let's grab. a drink. I think I saw someone who might know the answer. " She said and dragged him along.

Ravyn had been watching, she come to talk to Rowan,but upon hearing the name and seeing everything Ravyn went to leave quickly only to be stopped by a hybrid and a vampire."Ravyn stop, what is that name, what is going on?" Amber had said when she stepped infront of the witch. Ravyn turned her eye's to the vampire and Amber let out a small shriek and knelt holding her head. Nick Bent down and looked at ravyn."Ravyn relax." He said.She Nods and let her gaze drift away.Just so you know how can bring you down. Come will talk in the private lounge." She said. All 3 went to the VIP Lounge level of speak.

Sandra
Sandra woke in her home as the Sun in Bon Temps lowered to create night. She got up and went to shower. Her feet made little to noise as she walked across the smooth tile surface. Her body felt like she ran all day and night, instead of getting into a fight earlier that evening. Her hand went to her phone as she saw she had missed 5 calls and 3 texts. 3 calls from her mate and 2 from a ex pack member. She frowned and looked at the text the pack member wanted to meet up and talk and her mate was wondering if she was okay. A little sore ,but she was fine. She ate that she felt more vulnerable as just a wolf then a Hybrid like her mate. He seemed to be okay. They had gone to the underground last night and it barely made a dent in him,but she went home bruised and battered. She had begged him now to be a Vaewolf or Lycanpire, which ever you proffered. He resisted every time she begged him, he would.not turn her. They been mated for a year now and been together for 3 years well really only 2 that had met a year before they started going out. They had left things a little rocky last night. She assumed that was part of the reason he had called 3 times. Normally he did not call her, she called him more often then not. With a small huff she grabbed her phone rubbing her head.

She hit the redial and put the phone to her ear. Listening to the phone ring as it went to reach her mate on the other end. Her fluttered as he picked up the phone, it always did, the sound of his gruff voice the fair bit of concern that seemed to hint at his voice."Hey You called?" She asked in a hoarse voice."I just got up babe, I am fine maybe. little sore, but fine. Are we going out again tonight?" She asked him curious as if they would go back to the underground.

(MacManus brothers will come later)

Last edited:
19067494.gif

☠ ƇαtαƖαуα ☠

"Go find your Emilio, Catalaya, I need to speak with your father privately," Queen Mariana ordered the pretty little 11 year old girl turned and went to go in search of her eldest brother. Running down the hall and headed toward the royal sleeping quarters. Passing by maids Catalaya stopped to say hi, enjoying the small time with the servants. Her father and uncle always told her not to communicate with the help unless it was necessary but her mother, Queen Mariana, had always had a kind heart. In her mind, all human beings were equal. A mindset that truly could never survive in this world.

After a good ten minutes, Catalaya remembered the task at hand and left the maids to finish their work. Then the young girl went on a hunt for Emilio once more. He wasn't in his bed chambers which meant that he must be within the royal library. It took a second to get there but the moment she did, Catalaya burst through the door with a large smile that quickly turned into a frown. A strange smell that reminded the little girl of a rotten fruit. It was gross.

Strangely there was a book left on the table and Emilio took good care of the books. If he wasn't reading, they'd go back on the shelf. He always nagged Catalaya to do so as well. And now he was leaving his books out? Catalaya couldn't wait to get him with this. Walking over to the chair, she examined the book. There were tiny red dots that lined the corner of the page, the color of rubies. With a frown on her face, Catalaya began walking around, making her way toward the shelves of books. That stench seemed to grow stronger and as Cat followed her nose, her eyes caught sight of a red pool of liquid. A heavy feeling entered her stomach and still, the child moved forward and around the shelf. That's when she found him. Broken and bloody lay her brother, those dark chocolate eyes now lifeless as a dagger stuck out of his gut.

And all Catalaya could do was scream as she held her brother's bloodied body.

Catalaya screamed, her body jackknifing into a sitting position just as those dark brown eyes snapped open. No longer was she in the past but now lay within her king sized bed, breathing hard as if she'd ran a mile. Which hasn't happened since the night of her turning. Despite it being a dream, the vampiress brought up her shaky hand. Turning it over to her palm is if expecting there to be blood. There was none but the dream wasn't just a dream. It was a memory. One of the many memories that's haunted Catalaya.

Without wasting time, the woman was suddenly standing within her bathroom and looking at her reflection. In it stood a pretty 5'7" Spanish woman with long straight dark brown/black hair that fell to the middle of her back and dark eyes that reminded one of melted dark chocolate. It was looking at those emotionless eyes of hers that caused Catalaya to look away. She'd never quite been able to look at herself for to long within the mirror. Memories of her mother always came with them as it seemed Catalaya could well be her twin.

Running a hand through her hair, Catalaya closed her eyes and took deep breaths before letting them go. Carefully, she placed the terrible memories back in their little box before deciding it was time to get ready. Catalaya wanted to do anything but stay home and the first place she thought of was the Underground. It would be a nice distraction, it'd be too loud to even think.

[Bellatrix and Nanamu's will come soon]​