Return of The Boy

T

theboy

Original poster
Hello Everyone!

Seems in my absence I have missed quite a bit, some changes seem to have been made.
Sorry, I have been gone for so long.I have been doing most of my writing on a Facebook, but I've decided to attempt to write on here one last time.
Each time I have tried in the past has been complete failure, I had little to no threads going on.
So, this attempt number like five perhaps, I think anyways. Doesn't really matter, but lets not allow this return to be in vain shall we?

I would love an opportunity to write and make new friends on this page.
I adore writing and meeting new people, I've realized over the years you can make some of the greatest people in the roleplay community.
Friendships that will last ages, which is what I would love to happen, but most importantly writing partners who aren't going to just ditch me.
Those who will put effort and thought into their replies and starters.

Also, I do not believe I have ever told anyone my name on here before so what the hell.
Hiya, I'm Ellie. Its a pleasure to meet everyone. I cant wait to get some threads going.

IF you are interested in writing with me,please message me and we can discuss common interests, fandoms and genres.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

~Ellie

Welcome back to Iwaku! Hope you're able to settle back in and get into the swing of things. 😁

Also, love your Umbrella Academy themed page, by the way!

Reactions: theboy
Welcome back to Iwaku! Hope you're able to settle back in and get into the swing of things. 😁

Thank you!
I am quite taken by Fives character he has been a main muse of mine for awhile. Season two was absolutely amazing and I can't wait for three.
If you'd ever like to plot something out on the fandom please let me know!​

Reactions: iridescent

Thank you!
I am quite taken by Fives character he has been a main muse of mine for awhile. Season two was absolutely amazing and I can't wait for three.
If you'd ever like to plot something out on the fandom please let me know!​

You're quite welcome!

I haven't finished season two quite yet because I am finding it a bit hard to get into it.

I'll be sure to let you if I ever do. ♥