Resolutions Check In! How are yooooou doing?

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Every year people make New Year Resolutions, we even had a few people post some of theirs for the new year.

The tricky thing about these resolutions is that we so rarely have someone asking us about them or checking up on us to make sure we are working on them.

SO NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CHECK UP TIME!

Did you make a New Years Resolution this year?

Have you been sticking to your resolutions?

Have you made any progress, or have they fallen to the wayside like most resolutions?

I had five resolutions. Keeping up with my chores, taking over the planning for holidays, improving the eating habits of the household, building Gibs' desk and our shelves, and planning our grocery list a month in advance.

Keeping up with chores and having good eating habits has been a slooooooow process. Babysteps are good though. I've stopped buying soda every week! Kinda forgot all about taking over and pre-planning all holiday events. And I haven't started on doing the month in advance grocery list yet. >< Buuuuut we should be starting on the building projects in the next month! So fingers crossed! 8D

:D I'm glad you're checking on this for us.

Yeah, I made several it looks like. I forgot I made so many. lol

Have you been sticking to your resolutions?

Most of them!

Have you made any progress, or have they fallen to the wayside like most resolutions?

Yes! >:3 There's one saying I want to get back into school, which I have. I start Spring classes on April 1st! *victorious booty shake*
Additionally, I'd say I'm doing a good job with the 'be the best girlfriend and mom I can be' one. I'm taking very good care of Peter while he takes care of me and we're 100% ready for our son when he's ready to come into the real world. If that preparedness isn't a sign, I dunno what is.

My resolution was to not have as shitty of a year as 2012!

I AM KICKING ASS AT THIS RESOLUTION!

Like man, Buying a house straight with no financing, business doing great, Relationship's rocking, and all is right with the world.

Yes :)

Have you been sticking to your resolutions?/Have you made any progress, or have they fallen to the wayside like most resolutions?
-Only eat candy/snacks on holidays or less (½)
I have been eating less than before but I have been eating a bit too much xD
-Only drink soda on holidays or less (-)
I weren't able to keep to this one at all -_-'
-Exercise more (1)
Yes, I have succeeded :D
-Eat more salads and fruits (-)
Ehehhee, sorry but no! ^^'
-Vlog/blog more (½)
I have been doing it more, but not as often as I were thinking I should :3 I'm lazy when it comes to editing xD
-Get a job (-)
Working on it Dx
-Take up my Japanese studies again (-)
Lazy me -_-' Its no fun alone D:

I'm really bad at keeping resolutions ^^' But at least I have started to exercise :) hehe But there's still 3/4 of the year left, I can still make it :D (But probably won't)