Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
First the video:

Some comments, pro and con list style for me:

Pros:

-Return to more horror styled genre

-Different/New Characters and what looks like different locations (Exciting!)

-ZOMBIES not just a bunch of creepy parasite things (And the possible return of G-Virus again)

-Chris's MEGA-ARMS look normal again

Pro/Cons:

-Pretty sure the blond girl is Ashley Graham from 4

Cons:

-The style is almost too Silent Hillesque, not enough Resident Evil

-Leon, again. He's the most whored out character in the series and he's really not the most interesting main character.

Those are just my first reaction gripes. I'm sure the more I learn the more I'll be able to add to this list.

STACI WANTS. STACI WANTS. GIIIIVE. D:

I'm glad that fixed Chris' arms. lolz, I make fun of him A LOT. He's sucha derpface boy.
I LOVE LEON THOUGH.
I hate Ashley. She's just eye candy. HMPH.
Sheva is bettur.<3 Shiva?.. THAT GIRL!

BUT
HERE'S MY THOUGHT:

Make a game where The Merchant is the main playable character. ;D
I BET THAT WOULD GET BOUGHT MAN.<3

BUT MOAR NOTES ON THIS TRAILER:

Looks so freaking amazing. I love it. I want it. WHY in so long?!? D: WHYYY. I want it now. :'<
I really enjoy the playing style for this. It's so actiony and bright and WHOA.
Also,
I like the druggie guy who's all HAHAHA Take my blood, give me monies.
He makes me smile.

I miss the Merchant and mah herbs.

According to Capcom, the game's story is as follows: "It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President's side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world's population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left."

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THIS LOOKS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA GET THIS!!!!!!!!!

Nuuuu not Ashley again. She better take care of herSELF this time and let Leon be a MAN.

I prefer Silent Hill style horror to Resident Evil style horror, so I would say that it looking too Silent Hillesque can only be a good thing.

TURBO FUCKING EXCITED.

I don't care if Leon's a whored out character. . . he's still my favorite.

I hope near the end Chris & Leon team up.

I showed this to everyone yesterday I knew. xD
One said MEEEEH.
Then one said EPIC.

AND I SAY:

NEED MORE MERCHANT.<3