4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to draw two full-body portraits, each of a different OC for the show RWBY. I'm willing to pay up to $20 per portrait (via Paypal).

I want them to be colored - preferably shaded as well, but that's not essential, particularly on $20. Anime style is important. A background is not desired. The purpose of these is to have colored images of each OC to be displayed on character sheets, because even though I can design, I'm not great at coloring :x

Without further ado, the OCs! Hex codes are not absolute (once again, I'm not the best at coloring), but I did include them to help. You have complete permission to adjust them as needed, or say "hey these colors look awful together; can we change them?"

Ulexa Rasui Sustrai
full

Colors

Hair:
White (#FFFFFF)
Eyes: Red (#79292A) (google Emerald Sustrai; Ulexa has her eyes)
Skin: Cinnamon (#8A563A) (please do not whitewash her!)
Clothes:
Hood/collar/jacket thing, boots, and gloves should be dark gray, dark blue, or other stylized black.
Mecha-hands and pants should be the darkest "black".
Main part of bralette should be pale blue (#99CCFF).
Circley parts of bralette should be a lighter shade of blue than the main part.
Zippers should be silver.
Crystals on her mecha-hands should be dark purple (#454258).​
Bio:
Descendant of:
Emerald Sustrai
Color: White (name is based off of ulexite)
Weapon: Glory and Gore, gigantic mechanical fists with guns in the knuckles. Their default form is mechanical hands the size of lunchboxes; they take several seconds to expand.
Semblance/power: Toggling a gravitational pull around herself. When she activates her semblance, everything in a ten-foot radius around her takes on a milky white glow and slide towards her as if moving down a slope.
Basic personality: Warm and compassionate. Has an impulse to befriend people, but also to mete out justice and defend the underdog. As quick-tempered as she is gracious. Makes cute things out of felt.

Yujin Xiao Long
full

Colors
Hair:
Honey blonde (#E69846)
Eyes: Blue (#3C5B6D)
Skin: Pale (#F9F0E9)
Clothes:
Jacket and boots should be dark blue, almost to the point where it looks like stylized black. Boot soles should be darker than main part of boots.
Shirt should be light gold (#F2B878).
Top and bottom tiers of skirt should be gold (#E79F4A). Middle tier of skirt should be medium gold (#F0AD5F).
Gloves, stockings, emblem (symbol on her shirt) and bust of shirt should be black.
Cloth tied around boot should be blue (#1f516d).
Zippers, belt rings, belt buckle, and neck plate should be yellow-gold (#FBD742).​
Bio
Descendant of:
Yang Xiao Long
Color: Burnished gold ("jin" character in her first name)
Weapon: Stygian Impact, a rifle that can turn into a crowbar
Semblance: Summoning small dragons made of golden energy. She can also summon a single large one in a pinch, and use dust to modify the dragons. They can be used for attacks or blocking, but she can also shift her perception to see through their eyes.
Basic personality: Distant, but likes to lend a helping hand. Doesn't always "get" people, and is quick to speak her mind. Has her mom's temper, particularly when people behave recklessly. Adores fancy fabrics. Sketches landscapes.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.