4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I'm not sure about on desktop, but the font color code for the report button in chat is broken. I'll attach a screenshot.

Screenshot_20170219-072810.png

Unless this was fixed since this morning, the issue is probably on your mobile device.

I just tested on 2 mobiles devices and that didn't happen. Try deleting the history for Iwaku on your mobile browser then try again, or play with the colour options, it should set it back into place.

My browser is Chrome, and I have my history synced between devices. I have an ungodly number of Iwaku pages in my history, and no way to delete them specifically unless I go through one by one o_o Also, it's not fixed. Just tried refreshing and messing with the color and it's still there. I can try from Chrome on my laptop later when I get home and see if I can select multiple history items easier.

Try clearing your cache?

I'm not sure how to do it on your specific phone, but google may be able to assist.

My browser is Chrome, and I have my history synced between devices. I have an ungodly number of Iwaku pages in my history, and no way to delete them specifically unless I go through one by one o_o Also, it's not fixed. Just tried refreshing and messing with the color and it's still there. I can try from Chrome on my laptop later when I get home and see if I can select multiple history items easier.
The issue is definitely on your end. Clearing the cache would probably resolve this, refreshing it piles up on the cache.

Try that first -thumbs-up-

Clearing my cache also did not help.

I have Chrome on my desktop, and while I haven't tested anything, I can tell you from experience that Chrome has an option to search history. Hopefully that helps with clearing Iwaku pages from your history if you have to resort to that.

I have Chrome on my desktop, and while I haven't tested anything, I can tell you from experience that Chrome has an option to search history. Hopefully that helps with clearing Iwaku pages from your history if you have to resort to that.

It lets me search it, but there's no way on my phone to select multiple items, I would have to click each individual X.

As it would appear, the problem isn't just my phone. It persists to my laptop as well.

Report button bug.png

I cleared all of the Iwaku history that my laptop's browser will let me pull up with a search, and it's still there.

Shows up wrong for me too.

Note - this is only in cbox.

I get it in other boxes too.

c64085390a.png

Yep, same.

Should probably mention that using <font> here isn't valid HTML. This should be <span style="color:red;font-weight:bold;">Report</span> if it's to display properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.