Remaking a HELLO thread! XD

S

SnowLily

Original poster
Hi, my real name is Jonathon. I'm fairly new to role-playing and only just found out about it, about five or six months ago. I had created a fake Facebook account under the character, Setsuna Sakurazaki from Negima, which I nicknamed Setsuna SnowLily Sakurazaki. It was until a bunch of other character accounts began to add me and attempt to chat role-play with me, did I start to get into it. I found myself being a guy role-playing as a girl with others being unaware, which caused a bit of uneasiness. I was caught into role-playing as Setsuna since that was the account that was set up at the time. Only recently did I create a male OC for myself to use, Jonathan Sazaki.

What nicknames do you like to be called?:

Jon or JP

My SnowLily username has recently seen the nicknames of Snolly and Silly which I find cute. XD

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I am a boy, aged at twenty years old

What's your favorite genres to role-play?

Mainly Science fiction and fantasy, I love magic and the supernatural.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I play both boys and girls, but when it comes to relationships I'd rather be a boy. If I am either a boy or girl, my character will only be interested in women. I like to play just about any character though, and so far I have yet to role-play many different characters.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Wolf Packs would be my first choice, seconded by Space Kittens.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Favorite of the moment? I'll just let you know I am currently listening to, "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies....
"Sing? Er...um...hmmm.....do I have to?" *sigh* "Chickity China the Chinese chicken..." *said with a rather monotone voice.* >///> I don't like to sing....

A belated welcome to the community. >:]

HAHA YOU'RE A BOY NAMED LILY! 8D