Rei's Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheSakuraBreeze

Original poster
So I'm mostly looking for fantasy roleplays currently - I am willing to do others, however, if the concept/plot is interesting enough.

I'll be updating this list often as new plot/pairing ideas come to me.

I'm flexible with what gender I play, though at the moment I'd prefer to play a female in F/F or M/F pairings, or a male in a M/M pairing.

I might be a little rusty since I haven't roleplayed in some time, but I can still roleplay at at least an intermediate level - and I can work to match whatever you post.

I absolutely love creating fantasy settings, so if you'd like to do that with me PM me and let me know!

Though smut/sex scenes are not a pre-requisite for me, I do enjoy roleplays where there is a balance between the two.

Genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Dystopian
Fandoms:

• The Legend of Korra
  • The 100
    -Bellarke
  • Dragon age***
  • Game of Thrones
I'm willing to either roleplay specific characters/pairings (depending on which) from these fandoms, or roleplay OCs set in those universes.

Misc. Pairings:

• Mage/Templar (Dragon Age)
  • Mage/Ex-Templar (Dragon Age)
  • Magical Creature/Human
  • Vampire/Human
  • Demon/Human
  • Fallen Angel/Human
  • Royalty/Knight
  • Mage/Apprentice
  • Bounty hunter/target*
  • Vampire hunter/vampire

Plots:

Arrdwen
In the futuristic world of Arrdwen, magic and mages have been declared illegal - alongside many other things - by an oppressive government. Recently, unrest has begun across the land, which the government has tried to squash less successfully than they would like to admit. One of the largest rebel groups (or terrorists, as the government likes to label them) that has done the most damage thusfar is a mage organisation - known for the unique and distinctive masks their members all wear. And, the most infamous 'terrorist' across Arrdwen is a member of this group - a young, yet extremely powerful mage that dons a mask shaped like a skull. Meanwhile, a young girl meets and is intrigued by a new student at her school (who she doesn't know is the infamous terrorist), just as she develops and is terrified by her own magical talent.

Search for the Amulet**
No one knows what it is - only that it is shaped like an amulet and that it possesses powerful magical abilities, in addition to the fact that no one has seen it for centuries, despite how desperately many people have searched. A knight of a holy order, trying to redeem themselves for their biggest failure, searches for this amulet. A traveler also searches for this amulet for more personal reasons that she is not willing to share. The two meet on their quests, and, after initial hostility, decide to join forces for the time being - and duel for the amulet later.

Wrath of the Dark Kingdom*
It is said that there is a country to the south filled with all manner of dark creature, led by a demon king/queen. That country now threatens the rest of the world with invasion. One object, a magical orb, stands between the world and destruction. If the evil king/queen finds it, the world is doomed, but if the forces of good find it, the world stands a chance against the forces of darkness. Character 1 is a member of an underground religion, the Order of the Sun (worshiping the sun god), and seeks the orb so that the forces of evil might be defeated. Character 2 is a traveler with amnesia, and hopes to find the orb and use it to restore their memory. The two team up to find the orb and split the power between them.
((Character 2 is actually the evil king/queen - they erased their own memory so that they wouldn't be detected while they searched for the orb))

A God's Generosity
Character 1 is a commoner/traveler that is struggling to make end's meat. They meet character 2, a mysterious stranger that miraculously helps them out. The two end up traveling together, getting to know each other, and falling in love. Only it turns out that character 2 is actually a god/ess from the pantheon character 1 worships. Will they be able to stay together despite this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like a M/M romance. Would you be interested in a HikaruxKarou?

Do you have any specific plots in mind? PM me!

I'd like to play the Noble/knight pairing. I haven't yet understood how exactly to play a female (i'm trying) so i'd like to be a male knight.
I'd like some high fantasy with a violent and political background that i'd like you to guide.
If you're interested, PM me

Plots and pairings updated!
I'd like to play the Noble/knight pairing. I haven't yet understood how exactly to play a female (i'm trying) so i'd like to be a male knight.
I'd like some high fantasy with a violent and political background that i'd like you to guide.
If you're interested, PM me
I might be interested, after some thought. I'll get back to you.

"Wrath of the Dark Kingdom*
It is said that there is a country to the south filled with all manner of dark creature, led by a demon king/queen. That country now threatens the rest of the world with invasion. One object, a magical orb, stands between the world and destruction. If the evil king/queen finds it, the world is doomed, but if the forces of good find it, the world stands a chance against the forces of darkness. Character 1 is a member of an underground religion, the Order of the Sun (worshiping the sun god), and seeks the orb so that the forces of evil might be defeated. Character 2 is a traveler with amnesia, and hopes to find the orb and use it to restore their memory. The two team up to find the orb and split the power between them.
((Character 2 is actually the evil king/queen - they erased their own memory so that they wouldn't be detected while they searched for the orb))"

And Royalty/Knight.

I have Two Male characters I could use for these since you prefer to play the lead female. :)

I'd love to do the Dark Kingdom one with you, PM me~

casually slides into the thread
Dragon Age, you say?

Heheh yeess~ I've already got a couple of RPs going, but there's always room for some Dragon Age >=3
PM me~?

Status
Not open for further replies.