Regretfully Departing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelis

Original poster
I would just like to thank everyone here for providing a great roleplay community, especially all of my partners that were oh so excellent to work with! But unfortunately, due to things going on real life and me having issues with my mental health, I'm going to have to end my time here to focus on getting myself back on track.

I apologize for leaving my partners on such short notice, but I hope you all understand. Happy role playing to everyone and regretfully say goodbye ;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to see you go, but what must be done must be done, and I wish you the best of luck :) I hope everything goes well for you

Ah! Well I'll certainly miss you, but I do understand. [: Focus on you and your health <3 When/If you do come back, you'll be welcomed with open arms. ^^

I wish you luck in all your endeavors, be well out there.

;-; I hope you feel better -hugs-

Ah, darn. You were fun to play with, but health is a good thing to focus on. If you ever need somebody to talk to, feel free to send a message. And if you ever return, I'll keep our little thread in my inbox open. Also, for some reason the tag didn't alert me, but I caught this in my newsfeed.

Best of luck with everything.

Come back soooons!

Come back soon! I've not had a chance to RP with you! Hope everything gets better soon, so that you can come back! Sayounara!

Status
Not open for further replies.