1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
(!) = Means partner never posted (only used for one x one)
(*) = Means I left before the rp died or was finished (only used for group roleplays)
(F) = Favorite rp, idea and/or character
(M) = Mature

One x one

1. Unwinding the immortal coil (one x one) F

Group RP

Jump in RP

Chat RP (Links to sign up, no IC links)
1. Macho Cafe (group - 17 August 2015)
2. Tea with the Princess (Group - 24 August 2015)
3. Everybody dies at the end (Group - 4 October 2015)

Dead RP
1. The war of fate (group rp) (OOC)
2. Grandest ship has the worst best kept secret (Jump in)
3. The fight for freedom (group rp)
4. Unnatural war (group rp) (OOC)
5. Can things ever be the same (group rp) (OOC)
6. Our crazy school days (private group)
7. Forbidden love (one x one)
8. Golden mountain (Group rp) (OOC)

9. Insanity is a lifestyle, and I'm living it (group rp) (OOC)
10. Teen Island (Jump in) (F)
11. Island nightmare (group rp)
12. Sister's love (one x one)
13. A well kept secret (one x one)
14. Cruel future (one x one)
15. I'll never be the same (one x one)
16. The evil saga (one x one) (F)
17. Unrequested love (one x one M)
18. Lucifer (one x one)
19. Penumbra - an afterlife story (group rp) (OOC) (F)
20. In need for a love potion (one x one)
21. League of the undead (jump in) (*)
22. Eternal grief (GM) (OOC)

23. The taste of freedom (one x one) (F)
24. 365 days left! (one x one)
25 All I need is you but I'll never have it (group rp)
26. The parrott and the wolf (one x one)
27. Black death (one x one)
28. Devotional protection (one x one)
29. Everything isn't always what it seems (one x one) (!/*)
30. Missing (jump in)
31. Forced marriage (one x one)
32. The mansion (jump in)

33. Catastrostrophic infliction (jump in)
34. The magic academy over the clouds (one x one)
35. The cursed mansion (one x one M)

36. The demons kiss (one x one) (F)
37. Life just turned 180 degrees (one x one)

38. Lucifer (the revival) (one x one)
39. Someone like me! (one x one)
40. The key card (one x one) (F)

41. The hunter's victim (one x one M)
42. Amongst mermaids and humans (GM) (Jump in) (F)
43. The girl next door (one x one) (!)
44. Taken to an island (jump in)
45. Journey without end (group rp) (OOC) (F)
46. Who am I? (one x one)
47.The sleepover (Group M) (OOC)

48. Pretending to be my brother (One x one) (F)
49. Teen Island (Two years later) (jump in)
50. life just turned 180 degrees (2) (one x one)
51. Black death (2) (one x one)
52. secret mission (one x one) (!)

53. Abandoned (one x one) (F)
54. A school for mutants (one x one)
55. A different kind (one x one)
56. Not alone. (one x one)

Lost in time (one x one) (F)
58. The merman and the pirate (one x one)
59. The Eclair mansion (GM) (OOC) (F)

60. Better off nonexistent (one x one) (F)
61. Shinigami love (one x one) (F)
62. I need you (one x one) (F)
63. Worlds apart (one x one) F

64. A step in time (one x one)
65. Forgiven not forgotten (one x one)

66. Fly without wings (one x one) (F)
67. Something to hold on to (one x one)
68. Hardship in the new world (one x one) (F)
69. Pitch's return (one x one)
70. Russian roulette (Jump in)

71. Never give up (one x one) (!)
72. The funny game called love (group) (OOC) (F)
The dead awaken (Jump in)
74. Simply never simple (One x one) (F)
75. Coveted power (one x one) (F)
76. Across the river Styx (one x one)
77. Adrenaline Factor (one x one)

78.The truth hidden within the lies (one x one) (F)
79. Reborn (one x one)
80. I'll never be a part of your world (one x one) (F)

All aboard! and up we go!(one x one) (F)
82. The Nightshift (one x one)
83. As two worlds meet (One x one)
84. Paracrisis (one x one)
85. Secret mission (one x one)
86. Cold and Dark (one x one) (RoTG fandom) (F)
87. Blood moon: Curse of blood (Group) (OOC) (Sign-up)
88. Athánathos: Death is only the beginning (one x one)
89. Captured by evil (one x one)
90. A pirate life for me (one x one)
91. Hidden answers (One x one) (!)
92. The one true love in your dream (one x one)
93. Frozen heart (one x one) (RoTG & Frozen fandom) (F)
94. Off to sea I'll go (one x one)
95. Darkness returns (one x one) (Rotg & Frozen fandom) (!)
96. The things we long for (One x one)
97. Let's make a family (One x one) (!)
98. True beauty (One x one)
99. When the sky starts falling (Jump in)
100. 24 Hours (One x one)
101. On the backs of angels (one x one)
102. Taken away (one x one)
103. Bloody masquerade (one x one) (F)
104.That didn't happen.. Right? (One x one)
105. Fame has gotten to your head my friend (Jump in)
106. We start at the end (One x one) (F)
107. Behind those golden eyes (One x one) (F)
108. A clash of worlds (One x one) (F)
109. Adventures on the seven seas (one x one)
110. The new sister (one x one)
111. 希望の物語 (Jap w/ Eng translation) (one x one)
112. Changing fate (one x one)
113. To change time (one x one) (F)
114. Trapped in hatred & lies (one x one)
115. The prophecy (one x one)(F)
116. Hiding in plain sight (one x one)
117. The lost (one x one)
118. Eternal Grief (GM) (OOC) (Group)
119. How to coexist
120. In a foreign world (!)
121. Forever Hallows Eve (GM) (OOC)
122. Closer than you think
123. The shackles of society
124. Odd companionship
125. Vampire-shifter alliance anyone?
126. Peas in a pod (F) (stalled)
127. Reunion (F) (Stalled)
128. H.E.L.L - Highly Entertaining Life in Limbo (F) (Stalled)
129. The voyage
130. Deep Shadows and Creaking Floors (One x one)
131. Two opposites (One x one) F
132. The walking dead: Cataclysm (Group rp) (OOC)
133. Love... With a price (One x one) F

Finnished RP
1. Entertain my jealousy (prequel to Behind those Golden eyes and A clash of worlds) (One x one) (M)

Total roleplays: 138

Last edited:
Redblood's Plot List

This is my old idea list. It hasn't been updated in a long time, but I wanted to save everything anyways just in case I felt like getting back to them and do something with them again.

-I enjoy reading and writing around 3-6 paragraphs, at times I can write more, but I prefer posts to not be under 2 paragraphs.
-Reading and writing one paragraph replies can make me bored very quickly, so if that's your comfort zone, I'm not a good partner for you.
-You don't need to have the best grammar or spelling as long as I can read what you're writing. I'm Swedish and my grammar can be a bit lacking at times. As long as you know the difference between you're and your, we should be cool.
-Prefer to read and write in third person past tense. (Ex. He saw a rose lying on the ground) If your comfort zone is for example first person present tense, I'm not a good partner for you. I get confused when I read one tense and then write in another, and that tends to kill my muse.
-I don't do sex scenes. Our characters can have sex, but we must fade out the scene. Depending on our chemistry I can do some foreplay before fading out, but for most parts, and with most people, I tend to stop the scene once they start touching if we haven't planned for them to stop or get interrupted. (I have nothing against other explicit stuff being described in detail like torture and gore)

Ideas from 2013

[Spoili]
-Black death
The year is 1348 and a sickness has spread in to england and is killing everyone that gets in its way, a girl (me) has been accused for being a witch and spread the sickness with the powers the devil had given her. The only reason she had been accused were because of the man that ruled in their country, he were in love with her but she rejected him so he spread the rumours that she were a witch. Then he told her that he would save her if she would marry him, she decided to run away and are now on a journey to get away from the sickness and all the people that are chasing her. Some weeks ago she met a person (you) that she started to travel with, what will happen when this person notice that she is being chased and accused for being a witch? Will the person still help her when that happens or will he/she betray the new friend because of the fear of being with a witch?
(Can be romance or non romance, adventure, traveling (by foot and boat and other things they can find))
(btw, technically speaking people didn't get accused for being witches before long after the black death had killed 1/3 of the population, but who cares for historical correctness.... Don't kill me history geeks o_o -hides-)

- Someone like me!
Alex is a girl that always gets in to fight, talks like a guy and takes care of herself, the reason is that she has been raised by her four big brothers and her father. She often gets in trouble with gangs so they often attack her when she's walking home. She doesn't mind though, she likes fighting. But what will happen when one of the gang leaders take a liking to this strong girl and makes up a plan to capture her?

- Life just turned 180 degrees!
Jasmine's parents just died and she now lives alone, but just a day after the funeral some guy shows up at her door and ttells her that he is her future husband, then he forces her to come with her to his mansion. From living in a small apartment without money to living in a mansion with a guy that wants to marry her. He tells her that her parents had wanted this but they died before they could talk to her. Ofcourse she doesn't want to, she doesn't even know the guy. But he wont let her leave the mansion. Will she fall in love with him?

- Teen camp
Elizabeth is going to a teen camp the whole summer, she is scared that she wont fit in with the others at the camp but she goes there anyways. When they are eating dinner in the cafeteria everyone suddenly feel sleepy and falls asleep, they have been drugged. Elizabeth wakes up alone in a room but she hears a lot of noises from other rooms, people screaming, people crying. Elizabeth notice an air-drain and is able to climb up to it and get out to the corridor through it. Right when she jumped down she see a shadow and hear footsteps around the corner. She makes herself ready to run but notice that it is one of the teens from the camp. Can they escape together and will they be able to get the others out of there?
(The person she meets could be one that works with the guys that kidnapped them and are tricking her that he is from the camp. The person could also be from the camp, you decide)

- Cruel future
A girl have been able to see the future and the government and the maffia have gotten to know about her. They comes to her house to take her away, ofcourse she saw it before they came so she had already escaped. But there is one guy she can't see so she gets surprised when she meets him. He helps her to get away from the people that chases her, but who is he and why can't she see his future? What will happen when she gets to know that he is working for the government/maffia (you decide which of them) Will he hand her over to them?

-365 days left!
18 year old Lydia gets to know that she has cancer and there is no chance for her to be cured. She will die in a year. She have decided to not talk to anyone and definitly not fall in love, because then she and that person would get hurtened when she died. What will happen when a guy suddenly takes an interest in her and she falls in love with him? Will she be able to tell him that she is going to die some day?

-Forced marriage
Laila has been locked inside the castle her whole life and now her parents wants her to marry someone she has never met. She dreams of getting out of the castle and see the world, will her dream come true after she marries the prince? Will they fall in love with eachother or hate eachother?

-Who am I?
In another time period there was a prince and a princess that had been in love a very long time, but the princess were going away for a couple of days and got killed before she could return to the prince. They didn't find her body and thought she still could be alive and one day they found her, or they thought they did. They found a girl that looked exactly like the princess and had the same name as her. The girl tried to convince them she wasn't the princess and they thought she had hit her head and lost her memories. So they took the girl to the palace. Will she be able to convince them that she isn't the princess? Will she fall in love with the prince? How will they react when she can do so much things the princess never even have seen before?
(Seeks someone to play the prince)

-A pirate's story!
In a time where pirate's rule over the oceans, on the ship (Insert name here) there is a new boy (me) that has started to work on the ship. But the captain soon gets to know that this boy is a girl that had wanted to become a pirate all her life. The captain lets her stay on the chip and keeps her secret. Will they get feelings for each other?

-The demons kiss
There once was a litle girl that was born dead, her mother begged for her daughters sake and a demon answered her prayers. He said that if he could eat the daughter on her eighteenth birthday then he would make her heart beat and let her live. The mother accepted it and her daughter started to breath. When she became sixteen she got to know about the curse and went out to search for this demon to ask him if she could live longer. On the way she meets a man that helps her, what she doesn't know is that the man is the demon in human form and he is slowly falling in love with her.
(This is in the desert, think aladdin environment xD haha)

- From duckling to swan
Their second year in high school is just about to start, Alice had been bullied her whole life, especially by a certain guy. Why? Because she was fat. Now when they came back after the summer holiday Alice had lost a lot of weight and was now slim and beautiful. How will her classmates treat her after her change? And how will she react when the one that had bullied her the most falls in love with her?

-Lucifer
Lucifer, the devil has come to earth in human form. Why? Once upon a time Lucifer had kidnapped a young girl he had fallen in love with and taken her down to the underworld. She could have lived down there young and beautiful forever but she hated him for taking her from the man she had loved. In the end she killed herself and was reborn in to another life in 1993. Lucifer finds where her reincarnation is when she turns eighteen in 2011 and decides to go to earth as a human and make her fall in love with him and then take her to the underworld again. But if she doesn't fall in love with him, will he force her to come with him anyways? If she falls in love with him, will she be scared when she hears that he is lucifer?

- Love game! (group rp?)
Esmeralda doesn't want to take over her fathers company, she wants to study to become a lawyer. Her father disapproves of this but decides that if she lives with four men he has chosen out and falls in love with one of them, and then marries that person, then he will let her study to become a lawyer. The five of them will live all alone on an island, and she don't know at all how the men she will meet are.

- Kallisto
This rp is in ancient greek (Lucifer is the rp that is built out of this story)
Kallisto is a beautiful girl, so beautiful so all men falls in love with her and wants her. Her parents wants her to get married soon but she have turned down all men that has approached her. She has already fallen in love with another man and are going to run away with him, they had made up a plan and were going to meet at their 'secret place'. As Kallisto ran away in the middle of the night she had no idea that there was one man that had had his eyes on her for years and now were going to take her. Lucifer, the devil, or Hades as his name were in ancient Greek appeared in front of Kallisto as she were walking to her beloved. He asked her to come with her and live with him in hell, but Kallisto rejected the God of death and he became furious. He disappeared from Kallistos sight and appeared in front of the man that was awaiting her arrival, then he murdered that man. Kallisto ran as fast as she could but weren't able to make it there before it was too late, he was already dead. Then the God of death kidnapped Kallisto to hell.
Will she ever be able to love him? Will he ever let her go? (Other God's will get involved throughout the rp)

- Secret mission
A secret agent had been asigned the mission to protect the granddaughter to one of the worlds most wealthy men. Ofcourse she had many guards already but she hated to always being protected so she often tried to run away and sometimes succeeded. The agents job is to get in to her school as a student and pretend to be her friend while he protects her. Even when they are apart from eachother he need to be close enough to see so nothing happens without her noticing him. This is because she had become to tired of the guards in school and bothered her grandfather untill he gave up and let her be without the guards in school. Ofcourse he were to afraid that something would happen so he just pretended that no one would watch her.
Everyone can be an enemy, even family members. A lot of people in her family became pissed when they got to hear that everything would go to his granddaughter and no one else. (her parents are dead that's why it goes to her instead)
Searching for someone that can play the agent! <o:p></o:p>

- Abandoned
two teenagers wakes up in a forest with no memories how they got there, and they don't have any memories about eachother or themselves. They need to find a way out of the forest without being killed by animals on their way out of the forest and slowly they get back memories about who they are and how they got taken there. Soon some people are trying to catch them and they don't know who the people are. Will they get back their memories of everything? Will the people that follow them catch them? Will they be killed by the poisonus animals in the forest or maybe get eaten? Or will they be able to get home again.
(Doesn't need to be romance) (They don't have anything with them except the cloth they are wearing, if they have weapons and such then they must have found them somewhere later.)

- The unwilling vampire
She (me) had been turned in to a vampire some years ago because a vampire (you) had thought she were interesting and wanted her as a companion. What he hadn't expected were that she would resist once she were a vampire. She didn't want to live as a vampire she didn't want to be a vampire, but he were determined to make her act like a real vampire. Instead of drinking human blood she tried to live on animal blood and it worked pretty well even though it made her weaker than normal vampires. The vampire that had turned her in to a vampire tried to force her to drink human blood but he weren't able to. Then one day she were able to escape from him and in many years he wasn't able to find her. But now he finally has found her and want to take her back. Will he be able to make her think like a 'real' vampire?

- 1000 years later
A virus has killed half of the human population and to be certain about the human race's survival the government and some scientists has decided to freeze some people that still hasn't caught the sickness. The freezing system is automatical and will defroze automatically after one hundred years when the rest of the humans probably will have been killed by the sickness. But something goes wrong and the system doesn't defroze the people before 1000 years in to the future. There are no other humans around and the animals have gotten bigger and so has all the plants and tree's. Now they must survive in the new world. Many of the people died when they got frozen down or defrozen so there isn't many people left in the group.

- From boy to pirate
When they were kids they had been best friends, but one day he decided to go with a pirate ship and he left her. Some years later he meets her again,he has become the captain on the pirate ship he joined. She is angry because he left her and when he leaves again she sneaks on his ship, he doesn't notice before the next morning when they find her sleeping in her hiding place. It's to late to turn around so he is forced to take her with him for a while. What will happen? How will their relationship turn out?
(Searching person that will play the pirate)

- The strongest survives
Based a bit on I am legend. Almost all humans have died of a virus and the few that has survived has become some kind of monster that eats humans and other living things. The creatures are blind so if you are silent they wont hear you, they are fast and can't go out in to the sun because their skin are to sensible. The few humans that are alive must find each other to get a higher chance of surviving. <o:p></o:p>

[/spoili]

Updated ideas 2014:
[spoili]
- Time's on our side
Character A has just invented a time machine and takes a trip with it. A lands in the Victorian era and meets B whom then becomes A's companion for a few time jumps. They travel to different time periods, gets into dangerous situations and even have to deal with getting separated and needing to find each other again.

- I would prefer to play character B and be a woman. You can be either male or female.
- Be able to play multiple characters as they will meet other people during their journey
- Can be romance or non-romance.
- While I don't mind to time jump into the future, I'm not very good at describing futuristic stuff and aliens, so I might not be very useful in the description department if we do that.

-
Godsent protection
A slave escapes into the desert, hoping to find a better life somewhere else in Egypt. But the sun overtakes her after days of walking and she has no water to quench her thirst. After colapsing, one of pharao'sgenerals finds the slave and shows him/her kindness by saving the slave's life.

-I want to play the slave
-Can be MxM or FxM
-Romance
-Setting is ancient Egypt.

- Speaking without words
A woman from a native American tribe meets a settler from England. As they get closer to each other, slowly learning to communicate with one another, their people are becoming more and more unsettled by the strangers they live so close to. How will these two make it with the language barrier between them, and can a war be prevented?

-This is definitely based slightly off of Disney's Pocahontas xD
-I play the native American woman
-Our characters might or might not be able to prevent a war, if not then we'll have an excuse for a sudden kidnapping/trip to England. *whistles innocently*
-They won't be able to understand each others languages immediately, they will have to learn how to speak each others languages like a normal person. The colors of the wind won't help us now.

- That which others can't know
Two teenagers starts to realize that they aren't like everybody else. They have powers that others don't possess. What they don't know is that there are other people like them, people that wants to use their powers to take control over the world, but for the moment are laying low until they have the army for it. Not everyone joins them out of their own free will. Our two main characters are kidnapped shortly after having met each other for the first time. Taken to a strange place they need to escape before they're either killed or forced to do something horrible.

-Genders doesn't matter
-Can be romance or non romance
-Medieval setting with a hint of fantasy
-Our characters are supposed to have incredibly strong powers which makes them a target for organizations that searchers for people like them. But they will also be unable to use their powers as they just found out about them or has been too afraid to use them. Thus they will start out as close to useless, either not being able to activate them or when being able to do so not being able to control them at all, but slowly they'll learn to control it at will.

- Wrapped in lies
A 17 year old boy has been accused of murdering his own family. The young man is on the run from the guards as he knows he will be executed if they catch him. He saw the man who murdered his family, one of the kings most trusted generals. No one would believe him if he told them, so what other choice did he have than to run? He needed to find a way to prove his innocence. But first he had to survive. A man found the starving boy in the forest where he had been hiding, he said that he would help the boy but he had a hidden agenda. He was a guard in disguise and would take the boy back to town and give throw him into prison so justice could be served. But will he be able to go through with it? Will he be able to believe that the boy is the cold blooded murderer people says he is? Or will he end up helping the boy instead?

-I play the 17 year old boy.
-Can be romance or non-romance
-Medieval time period
[/Spoili]

Work in progress & ideas 2015:
[spoili]
Trapped in the dark
- Group rp
- Horror story
- Characters wakes up in old mansion without knowing how they got there.
- Gets 2-5 options per round. Some choices might kill them, others might get them out.
- Gore/Dark/Hallucinations/Ghosts/Monsters

The labyrinth
- Group or Jump in (small bio required with name age and three fears)
- Horror/Psychological
- Trapped in a labyrinth that seemingly knows their worst fears.

Disney high
- Jump in
- Disney characters in high school
- Characters can be teachers or students
- Ages can be tweaked slightly (like making Snow white 16 instead of 14 or Elsa 19 instead of 21 or 25 instead of 21. But no mother Gothel or Frollo as 16 year old students or snow white as a teacher.)
- If they have powers in their movies, then they do in this roleplay too. This is a magical world, which of course means that some animals can talk, but no animals are allowed in school.
- You can use characters from animated Disney movies or live action Disney movies. (Tv-series are also ok.) No animal characters allowed since most of the rp takes place in a school environment where they aren't allowed. (Thus half human-half animal characters are discriminated against and not in this rp. Sorry Darkwing Duck)
- First years can be 15,16,17 y/o, second years can be 16,17,18 y/o and third years can be 17,18,19 y/o.

The island
-Jump in/group
-People stuck on an island without knowing why they're there or how to get away from there. There's only one mansion on the island, which somehow always has food prepared for them in the morning and the evening even though non of the people there prepares their food. Everything is always cleaned and every time they prepare to escape, someone or something always destroys everything they have prepared. Who are with them on the island? Who brought them there? Why are they there? Will they be able to escape?

- Princess x rebellious princess
Two princesses has been friends since they were young, and both of them have feelings for one another. One wishes to obey traditions though and is ready to marry a man for her family while the other one wants to break traditions and run away with her love.
- One x one
- Characters: Fiance to princess #1, Princess, rebellious princess, Prince trying to court princess #2 (More characters will probably be added after we start, but those are the ones we know about. Character with underlines are mine.)
- Romance, possibly drama, lgbt, medieval, Love triangle/quartet
-Free ending, could end up with everyone marrying person they don't like, runs away with person they like, end up liking another person, princesses ending up in a happy straight relationship, princes ending up in happy gay relationships, everyone ending up single forever. WHO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!
[/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili]
Prince/ss on the run
A revolution broke out in x, and the whole royal family was killed. All but one. The oldest child was able to escape her/his fate and now has to hide while trying to fit into a normal society.

-Will take place in a medieval/fantasy setting.
-Fantasy creatures such as witches, unicorns, demons, fairies exists but are rare.

In a foreign world
One day a mysterious portal suddenly opened up. It took quite some time for people to notice it as it was opened in the middle of the Bermuda triangle, at the open sea. After many years of re-search, they finally sent the first human through the mysterious portal. What they found was a strange world filled with creatures taken straight out of the fairy tales. Dragons, elves, dwarfs, unicorns, fairies, anything you could imagine could be found on the other side. Of course when the people inhabiting that world got to know about the strange humans that came through the mysterious portal, they became frightened. Soon a war broke out. First ten years later did the war end and both sides promised that no one would walk through that portal without permission from the authorities in both worlds. Fifty years passed and finally it was decided that they would try to strengthen the bond between the two dimensions that had been connected by the strange portal for so long. A young prince/ss was sent from our world as a representative to make a good first impression. He imagined it wouldn't be a hard job, but seeing their world for the first time, he started to wonder if he could even survive.

- MxM/FxM/FxF (can be whichever), Romance
- The normal world is pretty much our world as it is today, but with royal families still being a big thing in many countries. The other world is basically just a fantasy medieval world with magic and magical creatures. There are humans in that world too. The royal family on that side could be humans, elves, or any human sized/human like magical creature. Humans in this world does possess magical powers, though their powers are restricted. Some humans called magicians have more power than your average Joe and are often taken in as apprentices at a young age to make sure they can handle their powers properly while growing up.

Stalker x victim
Character A is in love with B, but has decided that it's best to stay friends until they think B is ready to accept A's love. But one day, character B becomes interested in character C, and as character A starts to see C as a threat, A does anything and everything to make sure those two doesn't end up together. While more and more frightening events starts happening around B and C, no one suspects that A might have something to do with it. After all, A has been B's friend since childhood, why would they do such horrible things?

-Romance/Slice of life/Mystery/Dark themes
-Character A, B and C can be any gender and sexuality. Any combination of sexes can be made. All female, all male, two females one male or one female two males in any order. If you want to play an accomplish to the stalker, that's welcomed, but not a must.

Saving the land
Long ago in a country far away, a man wished to own everything from the smallest pebble to the largest continent. For many years he lied to get people to follow him, for decades he trained in the arts of magic. With an army of thousands and with help from a neighboring kingdom, the first step of his plan was set in motion. Become king in one country and slowly taking over the rest.

The royal family was publicly executed after the overtake. Only one survived. The heir to the throne and the only legitimate child of the king and queen was able to run away through the secret tunnels. Now he has a choice to either try and save his country and face possible death on the way or run for shelter in a nearby kingdom and abandon his people.

- Magic, Fantasy, Medievalish, Adventure
- I will play the prince
- Your character/s can be anything (within reason). A knight of the kingdom, a wizard, a complete stranger he meets on the way that gets dragged in, an assassin, etc. You decide. Just no one extremely shy that can't defend themselves at all and is completely passive. Also no completely overpowered characters that can survive anything and always wins.

(Notes to self: Could possibly meet children of the king's concubines, aka. Prince's half siblings.)

-The deep web
Character A starts going in on the deep web and is fascinated by everything s/he finds. After having found a in dept description of how to murder someone and get away with it character A starts thinking about all the people the world could be without. Soon s/he starts searching after a partner in crime.

-Sheltered prince x slave
Character A is a prince whom isn't aware of the poor state the kingdom is in. One day as he is being transported from a meeting back to the palace, the carriage suddenly stops because of a person lying in the middle of the street. It is an escaped slave, exhausted and wounded. The guards escorting the prince wants to throw the slave into prison until they can find the owner whom would have to explain the situation and decide a punishment, but the prince tells them to stop their cruel behavior and orders them to never speak of this event ever again. The slave is then taken to the castle and cared for, but after years of abuse at the hands of their owner, can the slave really believe the kind words of the prince, or will the slave try to take revenge on the upper class for their misery?
[/spoili]